Iranian official admits Tehran supplied missiles to Hezbollah

highwayman

Is this a big surprise?
Never mind a buffer zone when the missile can go right over the country..

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/746631.html
A senior Iranian official admitted for the first time Friday that Tehran did indeed supply long-range Zelzal-2 missiles to Hezbollah.

Mohtashami Pur, a one-time ambassador to Lebanon who currently holds the title of secretary-general of the "Intifada conference," told an Iranian newspaper that Iran transferred the missiles to the Shi'ite militia, adding that the organization has his country's blessing to use the weapons in defense of Lebanon.

It's in the RW somewhere. Eye witness accounts of Russian military moving goods to Syria. Also Iraq using hollowed out planes to moves goods to Syria. Long lines of civilian moving trucks passing back & forth.

I have stopped seeing them as seperate contries now, I see them as "The Arab States" the support line for hezbollah, and other such organizations.

paul_valaru said:
I have stopped seeing them as seperate contries now, I see them as "The Arab States" the support line for hezbollah, and other such organizations.

Kinda like Palestinians. They used to be called Syrians & Egyptians & Saudis & Jordanians. In other words Arabs. Now they're all just Jew haters.

Gonz said:
It's in the RW somewhere. Eye witness accounts of Russian military moving goods to Syria. Also Iraq using hollowed out planes to moves goods to Syria. Long lines of civilian moving trucks passing back & forth.

So no proof of that statement really? No link?

paul_valaru said:

Nothing cures what ails you like racism and broad labelling.

Gonz said:
Look for it. it's here. I'm not your chambermaid.

I thought we were supposed to support claims. I got some crap for it. Should I just say "it's out there somewhere" next time?

Gonz said:
Kinda like Palestinians. They used to be called Syrians & Egyptians & Saudis & Jordanians. In other words Arabs. Now they're all just Jew haters.

The Jews are just Arab haters right?

spike said:
The Jews are just Arab haters right?

nope, terrorist haters. the current leaders of most arab county haters even.

accuse me of rasicm if you want, I did mean politically, they are one group trading arms and people.

Ok, then the Arabs must only hate the Israeli terrorists and leaders.

You're the one that grouped a whole bunch of separate countries together full of people rasing families in a negative way.

spike said:
I thought we were supposed to support claims. I got some crap for it. Should I just say "it's out there somewhere" next time?

I have supported it. It's somewhere in the Real World forum. Look, it's here. Several of them in fact. I've presented my case umpteen times. Look, you'll find it.

spike said:
Ok, then the Arabs must only hate the Israeli terrorists and leaders.

You're the one that grouped a whole bunch of separate countries together full of people rasing families in a negative way.

I never mentioned families, I said

of course I meant COUNTRIES

damn spelling.

and if they only hated Israeli terrorists, and leaders, there wouldn't be bombings on school buses etc.

and yes israel does indeed bmb non military areas, when terrorists are using those areas to attack israel. The human sheild thing doesn't work against israel.

spike said:

The difference is that you hadn't posted supporting evidence on this very site. Gonz has. It's like you walked into the middle of a long conversation and expect everyone to start over just for you.

New thread new conversation. I've been paying attention to the news and if there was hard evidence of Iraq having WMDs or them being transported elsewhere I think it would be a big deal.

Therefore I'd like some exidence. I did a search on "syria wmd" and looked back to '04 without seeing a thread about it.

paul_valaru said:
and yes israel does indeed bmb non military areas, when terrorists are using those areas to attack israel. The human sheild thing doesn't work against israel.

Israel has used force against civilians indiscriminantly often. Keep kidding yourself that the violence is any different. Israel is better equipped so can write of their violence as military. It's all just violence.

spike said:
Israel has used force against civilians indiscriminantly often. Keep kidding yourself that the violence is any different. Israel is better equipped so can write of their violence as military. It's all just violence.

the only isreali terrorist massacre that I can recall was a guy shootin up a mosque.

Baruch goldstein, he was killed after the attack, beaten to death, Israeli gov't has the name of who did it, but have chosen to consider it justice, the after effects and response fromt he israeli gov't was different than arab responses after islamic terrorism bombings.

Goldstein's actions were immediately condemned by the Israeli government, the mainstream Israeli parties and the Israeli populace in general. Spokespeople for all the organized denominations of Judaism denounced his act as immoral and as terrorism. The Kach movement, to which he belonged, was outlawed. The victims of the shooting received financial compensation

Back