Is it spring yet?

Camelyn said:
I love spring because I can open my windows to sleep at night, and I don't neeed the A/C yet. On the flip side, the days get longer (I like the night) and all the dog poop people didn't bother to pick up melts out of the snow. Add to that the countless other unmentionables and stinky things that melt out of the snow in the city... :sick:

I like it cause you wear less and you should show off your body :winkkiss:

freako104 said:
I like it cause you wear less and you should show off your body :winkkiss:

:blush:

Oh, that reminds me of another plus to summer. Outdoor concert season, with scantily clad sweaty mens and wimmens gyrating to music played at volumes that shake fillings loose. My element :D

Oh, I'm OK. A constant low level nasal drip is all I've got, thanks.

She, OTOH, is apparently highly allergic to whatever has started to pollenate. It's bad enough that to get the meds to affect it, she's got to take enough to become a zombie.

I went outside today without a coat for the first time since, well, last week, but it was still nice! Haven't had 50s in a while.

As for the geese, they're all over the place here. My mother's office is a second home for them, and she has a skylight which they think makes a pretty nice toilet. :sick:

HomeLAN said:
Oh, I'm OK. A constant low level nasal drip is all I've got, thanks.

She, OTOH, is apparently highly allergic to whatever has started to pollenate. It's bad enough that to get the meds to affect it, she's got to take enough to become a zombie.

thats really got to take a lot out of her. is there non drose she can take?

Camelyn said:
:blush:

Oh, that reminds me of another plus to summer. Outdoor concert season, with scantily clad sweaty mens and wimmens gyrating to music played at volumes that shake fillings loose. My element :D

ewwwww men. men are gross :p

you scantily clad tho :winkkiss: now thats hot

Homey Im sorry she has to go through that with crappy meds. take care of her mate

Must be spring - the Canadians have fled northward as the hordes of college students invade the beach . . .

Don't know if MTV will be back this year, but "Girls Gone Wild" most definitely will NOT be back. The last time they showed up here, they got smart with the Chief of Police and he whupped 'em like yard dogs.

My azalea bushes are LOADED with buds this year, and they are beginning to open. The trees all have fat buds on them. Pollen is coating EVERYTHING with a yellow dusting. Haven't been down to the creek yet to see if the gators are out yet.

It was 78 degrees on my front porch yesterday. We officially re-opened The Bilge for the season. :cool:

Panama City Beach Weather

Sharky said:
Must be spring - the Canadians have fled northward as the hordes of college students invade the beach . . .

And American students from all over the North-east are pouring into Montreal for spring break to enjoy our lovely hospitality. I'm sure the legal drinking age of 18 up here has nothing what-so-ever to do with the migration. :D

Aah spring...officially starting in a few weeks, the precursors of it can be seen everywhere.

Rain, turning the snow to slush and freezing overnight to make sidewalks hellatious. Dog-shit slowly being uncovered, a pasty white amongst the dull greys of dead grass, overzealous tulips popping their heads out of the ground only to die quickly and not return for another year, the first signs of weeds and their pollens spreading their allergens for all to enjoy. All the beautiful snows gone. The city streets covered with the frozen vomitus gained from American student-tourists who havn't realized that Canadian beer and American beer just don't have the same alcohol content and over-drink and over-party, the sight of detrius such as discarded newspapers and cigarette-butts on the streets... aah...a joy to behold!

Fuckit...give me back my winter!!!!:D

MrBishop said:
Aah spring...officially starting in a few weeks, the precursors of it can be seen everywhere.

Rain, turning the snow to slush and freezing overnight to make sidewalks hellatious. Dog-shit slowly being uncovered, a pasty white amongst the dull greys of dead grass, overzealous tulips popping their heads out of the ground only to die quickly and not return for another year, the first signs of weeds and their pollens spreading their allergens for all to enjoy. All the beautiful snows gone. The city streets covered with the frozen vomitus gained from American student-tourists who havn't realized that Canadian beer and American beer just don't have the same alcohol content and over-drink and over-party, the sight of detrius such as discarded newspapers and cigarette-butts on the streets... aah...a joy to behold!

Fuckit...give me back my winter!!!!:D

:grinyes:

the only thing I'd add is that all of a sudden people are baring their skin :sick:

Ms Ann Thrope said:
:grinyes:

the only thing I'd add is that all of a sudden people are baring their skin :sick:

you say that like its a bad thing ;) not totally bad tho not everyone should ;)

Back