It's 8am

No civics in school then?

The Obama administration fired Wagner.

The Obama administration is the one telling Dodge which dealers to close.

The Obama administration sold the Hummer line, one of the truly profitable divisions of GM, to a Chinese firm.

The Obama administration has refused to accept bail-out repayments from banks.

Enough civics?

The Obama administration sold the Hummer line, one of the truly profitable divisions of GM, to a Chinese firm.

dude, the hummer brand, as i recall, has been a red-headed shitbag stepchild that NO ONE WANTED.

next time, know what you're talking about.

They are huge profit makers. Unfotunately, the tree-huggers made them out to be devils.

Well I guess I'll take that back when I was in high school in the early to mid 70's
there were some Civics in the parking lot
But there were far more Mustangs, Camaros, Chevelles Hell one Guy actually
had a real deal honest to gawd Plymouth Superbird with the 440 six-pack

heck I had a freaking Pinto but my buddy and I dropped a 307 in his Vega but left the stocks springs and rear end in, he twisted off the driveshaft then after that was fixed when he got the front wheels off the ground one time he torn the oil pan out lost all the oil pressure blew the motor and that was it for that silliness.

Oh they called it social studies not civics but that was before
the Liberal fags told us that ol Christopher Columbus was a genocidal murderer, Right?

I first had a '70 gmc longbed pickup.
#50 tires on rims a fab shop made, 307 2b, and if you kept oil in it, and changed,
you couldn't blow it up.
It was yellow, and we painted it silver metallic, and put rails on the back.
It looked like a runner truck.:D
It wasn't any good on loose gravel though, with the wide street tires.

dude, the hummer brand, as i recall, has been a red-headed shitbag stepchild that NO ONE WANTED.

next time, know what you're talking about.

I think he might be correct...

GM sold 341,000 Hummers to civilians worldwide through 2008, but U.S. sales have dropped dramatically this year. GM sold only 5,113 Hummers through May, down 64 percent from the first five months of last year, according to Autodata Corp.

"but U.S. sales have dropped dramatically this year."

okay, you tell me what that and GM's recent desperation to dump the brand mean.

i really doubt they wanted to get rid of it due to wild success.

but, then, it is GM, so who knows? failure is more familiar, and perhaps, at this point more comfortable.

"but U.S. sales have dropped dramatically this year."

okay, you tell me what that and GM's recent desperation to dump the brand mean.

i really doubt they wanted to get rid of it due to wild success.

but, then, it is GM, so who knows? failure is more familiar, and perhaps, at this point more comfortable.

Your first sentence. Once again, short-term profit overshadows long-term thinking. Couple that with the new CAFE rearing its ugly head, and you have what you have.

The Obama administration fired Wagner.

The Obama administration is the one telling Dodge which dealers to close.

The Obama administration has refused to accept bail-out repayments from banks.

Enough civics?

Yep, that's enough.

Ugh oh, more civics...

The Obama administration scrapped the $500,000 salary cap it proposed for executives at firms receiving large amounts of federal assistance but appointed a pay czar to review, reject and even set pay levels -- with no appeal.
WSJ

Now he controls the pay scale on top too.

Back