It's Biden ...

Now you are accusing her of having no legs; a despicable swipe at the disabled. Have you no shame?

having no legs might actually serve her well. could make her essential function in life less complex and more efficient (by eliminating a key step). just rope her horizontally over a big stump. no stirrups needed!

I know. That is why they are torn as to what to do and they are in such disarray. How presidential can someone's decisions be when they choose as their running mate someone who declared them to be totally unqualified to be president?

Biden didn't say that he wasn't qualified. What he said was the Clinton was as qualified or more qualified than himself.

"Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America," Biden said Wednesday in Nashua, New Hampshire. "Quite frankly it might have been a better pick than me."

How presidential can someone's decisions be when they choose as their running mate someone who is unknown, inexperienced, with no contacts, no influence and has a closet-full of skeletons that just won't go away?
:lol2:

The media has been speculating on this ever since Palin was announced. Got a a date, link, and quote for Rush?

The media has been speculating on this ever since Palin was announced. Got a a date, link, and quote for Rush?

I'll show you mina after you show me yours. I asked first and you have shown me nothing.

Name, link, and quote please.

Here's what galls me about the whole Biden choice. He had the nerve to second-guess his own choice as VP. If I was Barak, I would have walked up to him ASAP and slapped the taste out of his mouth, Live on National TV, and told him, on open mic, he was fired and that a squirrel would probably be a better choice at the moment. Yes. You read that correctly. Why? Because he just undercut the guy who's trying to get the top job by questioning his decision-making. You keep statements like that in private...along with any dissention. You don't want lock-step, but that kind of disrespect was entirely unwarranted.

having no legs might actually serve her well. could make her essential function in life less complex and more efficient (by eliminating a key step). just rope her horizontally over a big stump. no stirrups needed!

Speaking from experience there, dingdong??

[punchline]"You're a fine young man. All the rest just left her hanging there."[/punchline]

You just proved that you made up the part about someone else saying it before Rush. You lied and now you are trying to hide. You're a liar and everyone here knows it.

No actually I need the date Rush said it in order to find a previous date. I've been hearing speculation since Palin was nominated. Since you're too scared to play along for starters why don't you find me a Rush quote before The National Review's on 8/29.

Then we can continue your sillininess.

Clinton needs to start taking pot-shots at Palin/McCain. Frankly, the McCain/Palin people are getting away with outright lies and attacks. The moment anyone takes a pot-shot at Palin, it's sexist, right?

But if Hillary starts taking pot-shots, won't that be a nice cat-fight? :D

"I think he's regretting not picking her now, I do. What, what determination, and grit, and even grace through some tough shots that were fired her way -- she handled those well," the Alaska governor told Charles Gibson in her third and final exclusive interview with ABC News.

09-14-08.jpg

Wouldn't the ol' switcheroo be a clear admission that the dems made a mistake and cost them votes? Besides, in the unlikely event that Hillary made it to VP, Obama would need a food taster.

Actually it was just an observation of where you get your talking points....and I hate to break it toyou but Rush wasn't the first one to hint that Obama might checkmate McCain in this way.

Funny you link to NRO where you will find a blog called "Liberal Facism" :rofl3:

The libs are in a frenzy---a residual effect of "Operation Chaos".

I don't see where he said that Rush was the first one to suggest the dims are suffering from a case of buyer's remorse.

There have been desperate pleas from the left: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-ostroy/why-replacing-biden-with_b_126234.html

But you know what? el Rushbo says it best. :brow:

Obama better ask Hillary before he dumps Biden. I doubt she will take it. :shrug:

Funny you link to NRO where you will find a blog called "Liberal Facism"

Yeah, that one sure is retarded.

The libs are in a frenzy---a residual effect of "Operation Chaos".

Just making up shit now huh?

I don't see where he said that Rush was the first one to suggest the dims are suffering from a case of buyer's remorse.

He sure did get upset at the suggestion that Rush wasn't the first one to mention the cons getting checkmated this way didn't he? :D

But you know what? el Rushbo says it best. :brow:

It is always fun to laugh at that moron.

Back