It's illegal alien

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
We need to start there.

Undocumented immigrants is horseshit psycho-babble to lessen the severity of the crime.

Illegal-breaking the law
alien-relating, belonging, or owing allegiance to another country or government : FOREIGN

Now that that is settled, lets continue;

The American Flag tops the flagpole, always.
The State flag is second;
all susequesnt flags may fly at equal height to each other, lower than the US flag and, i belive, lower than the local state flag

This week’s tensions over immigration reform literally caught fire in the East Valley on Thursday when students raised a Mexican flag over Apache Junction High School — and then other students yanked it down and burned it.

*wipes a tear from my eye...makes me proud to call Arizona home.*
East Valley Tribune

The Stars and Stripes have been replaced by the Mexican flag at Chasewood North, and residents of the condominium community off Central Boulevard are puzzled as to who made the switch.
"I woke up Sunday morning and looked up from my patio and then realized that the American flag wasn't on the flagpole," said Sue Miller a Chasewood North board member. "What captured my attention were the colors — at first I thought it was an Italian flag, but one of our residents said it was the Mexican flag.
TCPalm

Reagan High School Principal Robert Pambello was ordered to remove a Mexican flag Wednesday morning that he had hoisted below the U.S. and Texas flags that typically fly in front of his school — a symbol he agreed to fly to show support for his predominantly Hispanic student body.

Some Reagan students said they will try to raise a Mexican flag again today. They said they want it to fly at least above the Texas flag on the pole.

"Just because you're in the country doesn't mean you can't show your culture," said Lewis Ramirez, 16, a sophomore at Reagan High.

Kick ass job our schols are doing at educating our children (or their children for that matter)
Houston Chronicle

People waving foreign flags & speaking other languages while demanding rights from Americans on American soil is enough to make my head explode. Who has the duct tape?

It's weird what really stirs some people up. Loss of civil liberties, oil companies stealing billions of tax dollars, rampant corruption and cover ups in the white house, assaults on the the environment, public schools economic crisis........meh.

Some little high school with the wrong piece of cloth on a pole however......:mad: :cuss: :grumpy: :mad4:

There are schools over here that have the US flag, other the Canadian, others some other flags, nobody gives a shit.

People waving foreign flags & speaking other languages while demanding rights from Americans on American soil.
that is the crux of the matter. not the the wrong piece of cloth on a poll.
if they want to live here, follow the rules. otherwise get out. and they can take their flag with them.

flavio said:
It's weird what really stirs some people up. Loss of civil liberties, oil companies stealing billions of tax dollars, rampant corruption and cover ups in the white house, assaults on the the environment, public schools economic crisis........meh.

Some little high school with the wrong piece of cloth on a pole however......:mad: :cuss: :grumpy: :mad4:
Looks like someone has a one-track mind.

Some anti-immigration protestors harrassing day laborers....

img01875vo.jpg

sossupporterwavingthatfunnyred.jpg

Yep Gonz that flag don't 'fly' here in good old Arizona!

so I'm beginning to wonder
which city department will be responsible (coroners?)
for shoveling up the dead bodies of the 'day laborers'
that we will be machine gunning like dogs in the street?

I don't even wanna tell ya about two recent incidents
involving this human refuse...

yep Flav do ya think honest upstanding flav's in this country
will want to be 'mistaken' for illegal refuse when the poop hits the fan?

Hmmm din think so

Protesters against HR 4437 harrass a driver stuck in traffic with a Mexican flag.

410w.jpg

And a liberal high school principal feels that although it's OK to burn an American flag, it's not OK to wave it proudly.

He bans the American Flag in an American public school that's financed with American taxpayer dollars.

The idea that illegal immigrants can pressure Americans in our own country to remove the American Flag from an American public school is outrageous, and it should be considered an insult by every American.

April 1, 2006

LONGMONT, Colo. --Dozens of high school students protested a temporary school policy forbidding students from displaying the U.S. flag -- as well as flags from other countries -- amid racial tensions following immigration rallies.

Skyline High School Principal Tom Stumpf said American flags were brazenly waved in the faces of Hispanic students and in one case a Mexican flag was thrown into the face of another student.

"When it involves the American flag and its abuse in vilifying other people, we simply will not tolerate it," Stumpf said. "They were using the symbol derisively as misguided patriotism."

Students were warned about the policy Friday and several were suspended, although Stumpf would not provide details. Then, about 100 students protested during lunch time.

Student Dustin Carlson told Denver station KCNC-TV that he was suspended for two days.

"I'm getting suspended for it and personally I think that's uncalled for," he said. "If this country means freedom, then why can't we fly our own flag? It's ridiculous."

Thousands of high school students Friday in California, Texas, Nevada and other states protested the tough immigration laws proposed in the House. Some waved Mexican flags and carried signs saying "We are not criminals."

On Monday, about 150 high school students, including some from Skyline, protested in Longmont.

"People are taking it to a whole other level," said Laura Avitia. "I don't think they know why we were protesting."

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2006/04/01/flag_waving_banned_at_colorado_school/

Our local rag has been advertising the Ft Wayne illegal alien march for today. We're consdiering showing up with our protestations

Winky said:
yep Flav do ya think honest upstanding flav's in this country
will want to be 'mistaken' for illegal refuse when the poop hits the fan?

The Winky-speak made that whole post just incoherent. Want to try it in English?

flavio said:
Some anti-immigration protestors harrassing day laborers....
So I guess since a couple of people showed up with a Nazi Germany flag and a Confederate battle flag, we should just tear down the fence at the border and let them come over all they want, eh?

Native American....define NATIVE...would that be pre-or post Land Bridge?

Inkara1 said:
So I guess since a couple of people showed up with a Nazi Germani flag and a Confederate battle flag, we should just tear down the fence at the border and let them come over all they want, eh?

I wouldn't think so.

After all your complaining in the other thread it sure didn't take long for you to make a spelling mistake.

Back