It's that time of year again.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
November. Temps are in the <10 range, and I'm cold. I got the chill in my bones. I have been cold for 3 days straight, morning and night, with no reprieve in sight. And it's gonna be this way till April.

I hate winter.

*rewashing all the afghans in the closet so they're fresh and ready for action*

Yesterday I had on a longsleeved tshirt, a sweatshirt, a pullover polar fleece shirt, and a light fleece buttonup shirt on top, with trackpants and socks.

and yet I still was cold. It's hovering around 10 out, and wet and rainy. :(

Leslie said:
Yesterday I had on a longsleeved tshirt, a sweatshirt, a pullover polar fleece shirt, and a light fleece buttonup shirt on top, with trackpants and socks.

and yet I still was cold. It's hovering around 10 out, and wet and rainy. :(

Leslie... are you a vegetarian by any chance?

ClaireBear said:
What? What?

Its true... veggies have thin blood... :shrug:

That's not what I was laughing about...It's just that Leslie tries extremely hard to remain vegan, and, depending upon the timing of the question, I find it funny when somebody nails it without knowing. :nerd: :devious:

errrrrrrr

my 250lb sister who eats dead animal flesh is also cold all winter season long?

Leslie said:
November. Temps are in the <10 range, and I'm cold. I got the chill in my bones. I have been cold for 3 days straight, morning and night, with no reprieve in sight. And it's gonna be this way till April.

I hate winter.

*rewashing all the afghans in the closet so they're fresh and ready for action*

You can always buy a dog...or suede bedsheets. :D

Professur said:
Gato, pay attention. She already has Afghans. how many other breeds does she need?

Afghans are too big, so their bodies don't serve well as a heat source. A Yorkie would be better... ;)

I like bigger dogs. I've slept with a golden ret. and a shepard. Wonderful, 'cept for the damn cold noses when they wanted out. Mum's shithead hardly manages to keep my feet warm.

Gato_Solo said:
Afghans are too big, so their bodies don't serve well as a heat source. A Yorkie would be better... ;)

Ack... no! Rats on leads!

Afghans are sweeties... long haired greyhounds... breaths a bit rancid in old age but then their faces are that pointed its hardly surprising... Adrian's family rescues them from cruel breeders and puppie farms.

Never mind the Afghans Les... blanket or canine... just nibble on a rump steak... :p :D

Back