It's that time of year again.

PT said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Weather.com says it's going to get down to 29 next week. That's like -2 for you Canuckians.

Today 45/36 - Cloudy
Tomorrow 40/30 - Rain/Snow/Wind
Sat 44/39 - Rain/Snow Showers
Sun 50/34 - cloudy
Mon 41/23 - snow showers

-2 is mild weather...lovely really. Nice and crisp.

It's the -30 -40 weather that we've got to look forward to :(

oh...and to top it all off... The SAQ (The GVT agency that controls and sells alcohol) is going on strike this weekend. :drink: No booze :drink:

Professur said:
Right up until someone gets a jellyfish sting, and has to have someone piss on them.

Trust me on this, prof...if you get stung by a jellyfish, you'll piss on yourself, first. ;)

No, no, no. No need for pee. Just have a bottle of vinegar handy.

Speaking of pee, though, my son pee'ed on me this morning when I was changing his diaper. Of course, he laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world. That li'l kid was just waiting for me to open his diaper up!!

It's 4C over here right now. I prefer it when it drops just below zero. -2C, that's what I like. Of, and snow. Gotta have snow. :D

They all do that. V4.0 (damn it's wierd saying that) actually manages to No.2 the same. He's got Granny twice, that I've witnessed.

With No.2, Ku'u. Urine is a spectator sport, everyone's involved.

on a side note, V3.0's started trying out the big toilet. I really need to get him a step.

Oh yeah? Come here and say that to my face.

but you're probably right. As it is, they've turned on the heat at work, and I'm sitting here in short sleeves sweating.

It was the rain today that killed me, it wasn't unbearably cold at just above freezing, but with steady rain and very wet totes that collect the whole week's worth of rain that tend to spill on us when we're loading them back up on the truck, well, imagine a water park when it's that cold out, brrr. Now I've gotta wash my jacket ASAP 'cause it's gonna start to stink it got so soaked, too, it still felt wet putting it back on to leave even after sitting over 7 hours.

I'm going to take advantage of the day off tomorrow and take the air conditioner out of my bedroom window, as well.

I probably should have done that a few nights ago, though, when it got cold enough to form ice on my car. It was tons of fun scraping the ice off my windshield when I was running late for work.

Back