Its the uniform, right?

I might just give him bad karma for those pics. :D

Bish, didn't the ladies of the forum tell you about what we like the last time you posted pics of muscle-bound men? You need to do your homework.

tonksy said:
me wonders what men think of a woman in uniform.

*thought*She's been crammed on a boat for months, with no privacy, and probably hasn't even been able to play with herself in all that time, never mind a full 'get-it-on'.*thought*

Hey Baby, buy you a drink?

or

*thought*She's been crammed on a boat with 300 men for months. She's probably been banged more than a screen door*thought*

Hey Baby, buy you a drink?

You know what sucks about dating a fireman? Those damned belts they have to wear (have you seen the buckles on those things? Closest thing to a chastity belt I have ever seen) then you have to get those flippen boots of - WAAAAYYYY too damned difficult with the way they seem to tie the freakin laces. Oh and of course there's the hours they work - that just completely sucks donkey dong, believe me.

On the upside you get to bonk in all manner of interesting places...like the firehouse....the back of the incident control unit....ambulances....firetrucks

(BTW Bish - Mine's much better looking than your's :p)

Oh no worries, I am completely delussional too - heck I KNOW I am super sexy...the voice told me so ;) Hell, you should see how I fill out a firmean's uniform ;) :rolleyes:

(I probably also have better taste in women....)

:rofl:

:kiss: (Hey, I've just been in the 'kissing booth' thread. Oh who am I kidding - PT is always in line for a smooch from me)

Back