Join the CPAN - Cel Phone Addicts non-anonymous

AlphaTroll said:
The evening is a bit of a blur, the pics came out surprisingly clear.

(I should PM my bobies to you? Not sure they'd fit in yer box hun ;))

I have 250MB on the hotmail account you already know ;)

The interest in them babies is 'mounting'

and since I have a fully clothed pic of them
eye can see why

(don't ask I would never post a pic sent to me in confidence
a sure fire way to never get another)

I have one. I got it about 6 months ago. I use it often enough, for my "I just got off work but since I won't be 17 [NJ age minimum for driver's liscense] for three more months, I need a ride home" calls, several times a week. I will also use it from time to time when I need to find somebody, because it's smaller, lighter, and has longer range than my Motorola GMRS walkie talkies. For the time leading up to getting a phone, I used my Uniden FRS walkie talkies then my newer Motorola GMRS walkie talkies for all the things people would normally use a cell phone for. Last winter my dad would get home from work at about 3:00PM and I would hang around the building after school, and would use the GMRS to reach my house to get a ride. Those things have serious range. I was a mile away from the other walkie talkie, heavily forested area, and got very good reception. I would bring the bulky walkie talkie to school every day. It made a good conversation starter, since it's far cooler than a mere cell phone.

The two things that piss me off about cell phones:
Text messaging. I cannot put words to how much I hate them. I despise every aspect of them and what they stand for.
Bullshit calls. I can understand calling people in order to make plans "Hey, I'm going to a party tonight, are you going too?" or such, but when people make long calls for pointless and mundane conversations... grr!

The thing I do like about having a cell phone is the antenna. My friend's dog got the better of the stock antenna, so I hit up the bay and got one of those telescoping silver antennas similar to the ones on radios. It's only about 4" long, but it is pretty awesome. It's fun to idly extend and retract.

Altron said:
Text messaging. I cannot put words to how much I hate them. I despise every aspect of them and what they stand for.
Ain't that the truth?
I hit up the bay and got one of those telescoping silver antennas similar to the ones on radios. It's only about 4" long, but it is pretty awesome. It's fun to idly extend and retract.
Ummm... never mind. :rofl4:

Back