Latest Pics of the Babies

Where does your mother in law live? I know Koi can handle very cold water, even a layer of ice on the top, but what about goldfish?

So it's just a hard plastic liner in a hole?? Was it a fitted shape or rolled plastic? I've always seen concrete ones, I didn't know it could be that do-it-yourself-ish.

It's hard plastic, we cover it with an insulated tent in the winter, she lives about 6 miles away, cental Missouri. The water doesn't ever really freeze. I didn't think they would make it throught the winter either, but being they were just bait fish, I wasn't too worried about them, and they survived. :shrug: I think they must go into some kind of hibernation mode or something.

Oh, that's no problem, just don't use a pump in it for a month or two, I guarantee you, it will be green.

i have three kitties and a fishie.
i love kitties so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but anyway,
i have a fishie, a goldfish named Tish. big-ass goldfish, at that! gotta be like 5 inches long.
however, she lives in a small, cramping, 2-gallon tank. that's three gallons too small for that much fish.
but there's no room for a bigger tank :( but once i get one.... it'll be spiffykeen, with a filter and such, so that i wont have to lug it over to the kitchen sink and scrub it every week and a half.
goldfish are indeed VERY filthy little beings. but i luff them anyway :)

i wish we could get another dog. the one we have isn't too good around other dogs. skittish.
i'd like to get a cat but diana doesn't like cats. :(
someday....

Ardsgaine said:
freako104 said:
what you got against cats ards??

:confuse3: I love cats too...

They're still the servants of Satan, though. :eh:

Gotta love all the little pussies I guess..........

I love cats...............taste like chicken!:D

an' yes, they're all of Satan..........

Back