Let the sliding begin

chcr said:
Hmm... The polygamy discussion has been argued for thousands of years but now it's the queer's fault. Have I got that right?
It's their fault that it's back up for discussion this time, and that it seems
to validate their point more, if you go along with same-sex stuff. IMO

Personally I'd be a little more inclined to go along with the polygamy, than
the same sex marriage thing.

catocom said:
It's their fault that it's back up for discussion this time, and that it seems
to validate their point more, if you go along with same-sex stuff. IMO

Personally I'd be a little more inclined to go along with the polygamy, than
the same sex marriage thing.
Of course you would, you're not gay.

chcr said:
Of course you would, you're not gay.
How do you know...I might be in the closet... :D j/k

No, I "CHOOSE" not to be.
I don't believe in this "I was born this way" BS.

catocom said:
How do you know...I might be in the closet... :D j/k

No, I "CHOOSE" not to be.
So then you consciously tell your dick to get hard when a lovely young woman waves her tits in your face? :D

catocom said:

That is because you weren't.

You really think that gay people, proud or not of who they are would make such a choice to be gay in our society, where everyday they face hate, and derision?

paul_valaru said:
You really think that gay people, proud or not of who they are would make such a choice to be gay in our society, where everyday they face hate, and derision?
yep

So.. In other words, if you "decided to" you could fall in love with and get a hard on over, say, Antonio Banderas or Brad Pitt? Kewl. :lloyd:

Actually i dont know why any sane man would want 2 wives, it's hard enough with just one. (thinks double the headaches, double the "NO" way too much for me.)

As for the gay part, i do think some made a very decisive choice. They figure they are flamboyant outgoing and like guys so why not. they think they fit better into that lifestyle than that what they consider typical and boring. this is just my own observations.

paul_valaru said:
That is because you weren't.

Well lemme see. Mohawks. Jeans with the crotch down around the knees. Rap music. Facial piercings. Body Mods. Smokers.

Naw. Not a chance in hell.

Starya said:
So.. In other words, if you "decided to" you could fall in love with and get a hard on over, say, Antonio Banderas or Brad Pitt? Kewl. :lloyd:
That's pretty sick to me, but yeah if I up and decide I was gay one day.

I can cut it on and off like a light switch, with just a stiff wind. It's all mental.

Have you ever, for a period in your life, decided to be gay, and fallen in love with, and become sexually aroused by a man?

nope, it's against my religion, morals, and is un-natural.
What purpose could it possibly serve me?

Well, then your statement about being able to turn it on and off like a light switch is just as valid as if you say you can travel back in time. :)

As for me, I am the way I'm born. Ain't no switch powerful enough to make me lust for some punani.

Sam makes the important point about polygamy. Why the hell would I want to be twice as pissed off all the time? :lloyd:

Re the whole homosexual thing, why the heck does anyone at all who's not homosexual care? There not like souther baptists and jehovah's witnesses. They don't come to your house trying to convert you. :lol:

Starya said:
Well, then your statement about being able to turn it on and off like a light switch is just as valid as if you say you can travel back in time. :)
I can do it with relations with women, I just assume I could with men...
if it didn't seem so despicable to me. Seems a very valid theory to me.

Back