Letterman Sex Scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
A link showing you had trouble writing a coherent sentence? Yeah, it was here where you said "You just know any people". It has since been edited.

A link showing you had trouble writing a coherent sentence? Yeah, it was here where you said "You just know any people". It has since been edited.

Naw, thats not what I was looking for. I was wanting a link that shows you know real people. (people from the Fulton street fair not-included)

Its great that you attack Glenn Beck with aforethought and malice and can't seem to face the fact that David Letterman have consensual sex with underlings is unethical and wrong. I hope he gets fired and sued.

I don't think conservatives understand ethics.

We don't understand the social mores of todays ethics. Depending on the day & hour of the week, the rules change so fast & dramatically, we're unable to keep up. It'd be so much easier if we could pick a rule & stick to it.

A boss sleeping with subordinates is widely considered unethical and in many companies it's grounds for termination of employment. Many companies go so far as to ban dating between two employees, regardless of positions in the company. The question is whether there is such a clause in Letterman's contract or within CBS/Viacom corporate policy. Further, we don't yet know who the women were and what, if any, favors they may have gained through Letterman's penis.

Could he go to jail for this? No. Could he get fired? Possibly, and he even alluded to that during his 10-minute admission (which I actually watched). Could he end up divorced? Pretty much any chick I've ever asked about it considers it cheating if you screw someone else (or even kiss) even if you're just dating. It's up to his wife whether him doing it before they were married makes it OK. In California, a no-fault divorce state, she'd be able to file for divorce for any reason or no reason at all, citing "irreconcilable differences."

There are similarities and differences between this and Michael Duvall, the Orange County assemblyman who I'm sure you wanted to go down in flames after his bragging about bedding female lobbyists. One difference is political leanings. But Duvall slept with people who then apparently got special favors, and we're waiting to see if Letterman's girls got special favors, which would make for one giant similarity. The reason Letterman won't go to jail is because taxpayer dollars aren't involved, while Duvall could be staring jail in the face because of there being taxpayer dollars involved.

Letterman is merely doing what is acceptable

Bill Clinton set a precedent for all others to follow.

A boss sleeping with subordinates is widely considered unethical and in many companies it's grounds for termination of employment. Many companies go so far as to ban dating between two employees, regardless of positions in the company. The question is whether there is such a clause in Letterman's contract or within CBS/Viacom corporate policy.

Yes, also many companies don't have this policy. In fact I've worked at companies where married couples have worked at the company.

Pretty much any chick I've ever asked about it considers it cheating if you screw someone else (or even kiss) even if you're just dating.

It depends on if you're exclusively dating, in an open marriage, or if this was before they were dating. If he had told her they were exclusive while he saw other women it's cheating.

A boss sleeping with subordinates is widely considered unethical and in many companies it's grounds for termination of employment. Many companies go so far as to ban dating between two employees, regardless of positions in the company. The question is whether there is such a clause in Letterman's contract or within CBS/Viacom corporate policy. Further, we don't yet know who the women were and what, if any, favors they may have gained through Letterman's penis.

Could he go to jail for this? No. Could he get fired? Possibly, and he even alluded to that during his 10-minute admission (which I actually watched). Could he end up divorced? Pretty much any chick I've ever asked about it considers it cheating if you screw someone else (or even kiss) even if you're just dating. It's up to his wife whether him doing it before they were married makes it OK. In California, a no-fault divorce state, she'd be able to file for divorce for any reason or no reason at all, citing "irreconcilable differences."

There are similarities and differences between this and Michael Duvall, the Orange County assemblyman who I'm sure you wanted to go down in flames after his bragging about bedding female lobbyists. One difference is political leanings. But Duvall slept with people who then apparently got special favors, and we're waiting to see if Letterman's girls got special favors, which would make for one giant similarity. The reason Letterman won't go to jail is because taxpayer dollars aren't involved, while Duvall could be staring jail in the face because of there being taxpayer dollars involved.

Has nobody figured that different rules apply to big stars? Sheeit!

Yes, also many companies don't have this policy. In fact I've worked at companies where married couples have worked at the company.
What's your point?
Most respectable companies have policies related to relationships between employees, even more so with superiors.

As stated above; with millions of dollars on the line there is often a morality clause on contracts. A morality clause will often cover what you do in your private life. David Letterman was fucking multiple employee chicks is his love den in the same building his show is filmed in.

Well my wife never bought into the gray area thing
and neither did I but it worked for Hillary!

bill_2Dclinton_2Draped.jpg

What's your point?
Most respectable companies have policies related to relationships between employees, even more so with superiors.

I don't believe most companies forbid relationships with coworkers. Many even allow married people to work together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back