Letterman Sex Scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on if you're exclusively dating, in an open marriage, or if this was before they were dating. If he had told her they were exclusive while he saw other women it's cheating.

He and his wife were dating since 1986 and he came to CBS in 1993. Halderman worked on 48 Hours which is a CBS show. The girl that lived with Halderman was part of Letterman's show this decade.

Has nobody figured out that Dave did the only right thing he could have done given the situation?

He did what he was accused of, and someone tried to blackmail him. Perhaps CBS knew of his affairs, point is none of us know what they knew. So he come out and brought the truth to light! Bravo for that Dave!

As to whether he cheated on his wife or what the consequences will be, well that is between Dave, his employer and the parties involved. The only part of it that is any of our business is the public spectacle and whether we get to see Dave anymore or not!

How much was she hoping to get fer that tang?

Steph.jpg

Lawyer for Letterman's accused blackmailer Joe Halderman says Dave's not telling 'full story'

If CBS producer Robert (Joe) Halderman intended to blackmail David Letterman about the funnyman's sex life, he would have demanded cash, his lawyer said Monday.

"Look at the fact that there was a $2 million check. In the history of extortion, I don't think there's been a single case where the alleged extortionist took a check in payment. It just doesn't make any sense."

"I'm here to say, 'Not so fast," Shargel said on "Good Morning America." "I look forward to cross examining David Letterman because I don't think the full story is before the public."

As for Dave & his penis problems...who cares. However bravo is clearly taking it overboard.

As for the twit & Daves ex fling....ya rolls da dice & ya takes da chances.

As for Mrs Dave. I hope she cleans him out (didn't I already say that)

Ha! Got another one! You weren't conservative enough anyway, nor were you a liberal we can either make look foolish or provoke to anger and therefore were of no value to the board anyway....

Good luck and happy trails!

I watched when I knew he was going to say something about it, meaning Thursday and Monday nights. I didn't watch any other nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back