Looks like people DO have issues with the confederate flag

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I see a war, started for several reasons. I see the end result, which is how the end was supposed to work out.

No problemo.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
spike said:
Does it mention bailing out when the facts aren't going your way?

Son, there's more to this story than you will ever realize. Let's just leave it at that.

You wanna take me on in PM, be my guest. You'll lose too. Ask around first, or read some of the other posts. Gonz'll tell ya if you like. He and I see it differently, but anybody here will tell you that you are biting off way more than you can chew.

But, free will and all...

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
He got off light. Killin was too good for him, and came about 15 years too late.

LALALALALALALALALALA I can't hear anything, did someone say something? LALALALALALALA

spike

SouthernN'Proud said:
Son, there's more to this story than you will ever realize. Let's just leave it at that.

You wanna take me on in PM, be my guest. You'll lose too. Ask around first, or read some of the other posts. Gonz'll tell ya if you like. He and I see it differently, but anybody here will tell you that you are biting off way more than you can chew.

But, free will and all...

Whatever, both threads that I've seen this issue discussed in you have bailed when the facts didn't go your way. That's where you're leaving it and that's fine. I don't really see the need to act cocky about bailing though.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
spike said:
Whatever, both threads that I've seen this issue discussed in you have bailed when the facts didn't go your way. That's where you're leaving it and that's fine. I don't really see the need to act cocky about bailing though.

Both, he says.

Anytime you want, pal. But in PM. The Gods have spoken.

freako104

As I have said hundreds of times. But some did. If this conflict was over slavery, why were those states not invaded?

You know I used to think slavery was the reason for the Northern Agression (as the Southerners have called it) but just seeing that question makes me wonder. I do think slavery played a role though not as big as I initially thought