Luis G's English to Spanish

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Or an easier way to prepare it: chop it, pour some queso añejo and salsa. Eat.

tonksy

Luis G said:
Gaspachos :D

Can't find a page mentioning them that actually resembles what we know in Morelia as gaspacho.

It is made up of mango, orange juice, lemon juice, chili, jicama, watermelon and some other fruits. Some pour queso añejo on it too.
I think I remember that from south Texas! It's fruit salad with a lemony tang and you can sprinkle hot pepper things on top?

Luis G

Staff member
That'd be it. You guys really really need to come down here so I can show you an infinite ammount of dishes, drinks and places :D

tonksy

I would LOVE to!
I think I'll pick up some jicama next time I am at Harry's and put it in the fruit salad to see if the girls like it.

Luis G

Staff member
And now that I think about it, why is going south refered to coming down. In fact you guys would be coming up, since Morelia is like 1900m ASL

Luis G

Staff member
A straight line would be like 270km. By car it is a 3 hour trip to Zihuatanejo

simplyred

tonksy said:
I think I remember that from south Texas! It's fruit salad with a lemony tang and you can sprinkle hot pepper things on top?

It is fruit with Salt, Lime Juice, and Chilie Pepper on it. But you have to say Chilie all cool when you order it... :D

simplyred

I'm telling ya, I had all these I miss this and I miss thats going on too. Then I moved back here. NOT AT ALL THE SAME. 2 week visits are PLENTY!

tonksy

Hey Luis! Just for you!
attachment.php

tonksy

:D I can't tell you how it tastes, I am not feeling well and am not up for a drink. I ran out of margarita mix and the liquor store was out of my regular mix so I picked this up. I thought you's get a kick out of it.

HomeLAN

tonksy said:
:D I can't tell you how it tastes, I am not feeling well and am not up for a drink. I ran out of margarita mix and the liquor store was out of my regular mix so I picked this up. I thought you's get a kick out of it.

I thought you looked a little peaked in that shot (watch - now she'll tell me it was taken a week ago). What's up?

tonksy

The night before Malory was up all night coughing. I brought her into bed with me where she promptly emptied the contents of her tummy upon my blankets. So I had to spend some time remedying that mess. Finally get her to sleep and go to sleep myself only to be up in time to get everybody ready for the 8:30 am appointment at Sope Creek Elementary.
I am sure I look worse today as last night was a repeat of the night before sans the vomit.