Man stopped by police records blood-alcohol level of 0.42.

For what it's worth, I don't post that to brag. It's a warning. I have it on good authority that I didn't drink more than four beers that night. The doctors told me that sometimes the body reacts wierd to alcohol and can produce it's own. Sort of an alergic reaction. I don't know anything about that, but it goes to show that controlling your alcohol intake sometimes isn't enough.

Professur said:
Took me three days to get the hangover. Haven't had more than two beers together since.
That's cool. I'm gonna have to chalk that up to being a stubborn, hardheaded Scot.:thumbup:

....do me a favor and change that sig. Please?

a guy that lived upstairs from me at school last year last allergic to alcohol. he'd have one drink (bad idea) and be good for the rest of the night

Yeah, sarcasm is much more harmful for them than sexual inuendo....isn't it?:laugh2:

Q said:
That's cool. I'm gonna have to chalk that up to being a stubborn, hardheaded Scot.:thumbup:

Ooo another Scot. Didn't see that information anywhere before! :conf:

Usually I have to keep the alcohol levels in my blood topped up or I feel kinda unwell ;)

Professur said:
And what do you think not to hope about?
CENSORED!

BY ORDER OF THE THOUGHT POLICE...

As a family friendly site such overtly crude thoughts are not permitted.

damn those thought police, they're always censoring my posts.... plus the torture ain't that great either, i've seen better:disgust2:

ahh... boone's. :D

Bringing back old memories... Sisko, maddog 20/20, those were the days!

And then there's the "other" stuff - white lightning, old english... :D

Back