Man stopped by police records blood-alcohol level of 0.42.

Squiggy said:
You don't stand a chance Luis. Q is not an evil lesbian so you could never be her lover.....And you dance like it hurts...

i don't want to be her lover....i wanna drink :D

the highest alcohol level i've seen is 527. (.527 on the breathalizer) one of the local drunks tested that high. we have an unofficial 500 club too.

Yep, most alchies(alchoholics/drunks) can get damn close without breaking a sweat, their tolerance to levels that would lay most of us out is incredible....

... that's why they usually die from cirrosis of the liver, 'cos as the body ages it becomes less able to deal with of all the toxins...

My record is around two bottles of 1l each, that should take my alcohol level pretty high.

Actually Aunty, if you want to know an interesting fact, more alcoholics die from Tobacco Related Diseases than from alcoholism and alcohol related Diseases.

HeXp£Øi± said:
Actually Aunty, if you want to know an interesting fact, more alcoholics die from Tobacco Related Diseases than from alcoholism and alcohol related Diseases.

I guess it depends where you get your statistics from but perhaps I should have said most of the alchies I've known personally. I've only dealt with the one's dying from cirrosis, but I'm not surprised about the tobacco 'cos even I (a dedicated non-smoker) need a fag when I drink heavily. :)

That's right, however there are some weird cases like me, that stay away from fags/cigs all the time.

I once tested at .62 hours after I'd stopped drinking. And passed out. And been taken to hospital in an ambulance. At .65, they start transfusions. Lucky me, I didn't get there faster.

Back