Man wounds 12, kills 6 in Tucson

jimpeel

The dead include a federal judge and a nine-year-old girl. The wounded include a Congresswoman Representative Gabrielle Giffords. She was shot in the head at point blank range. The bullet entered her temple and exited through her forehead. After surgery, the doctor who operated on her expressed optimism for her complete recovery and stated she is responding to commands. She remains in critical condition.

Discussion HERE

Stories:

HERE

and

HERE

I hope this nutty bastard rots in hell.

He found his schizophrenia right on time. What damn shame for the little girl and the gray hair brigade, as well for all the others killed and wounded.

Like I said in spikes dope thread: Smoking pot only exacerbates the onset of schitzo. Bringing it on harder/faster, ~making it worse, less manageable (I don't think he managed it at all though). Being a disciple of lefty nihilism 'prolly didn't help him any either.

thanks for bringing the tragedy right down to name-calling on the playground, RM. really shows us how seriously you should be taken.

That is the general concensus, nationwide. It took less than half an hour for politics to get involved.

I'm not sure what you mean by that, you're trippin' out dude. Obviously the reality of the issue has overwhelmed your tender sensitivities, you should call a friend or a professional and talk about it. -- And please, avoid any political rally's for while.

I already did my John Boehner and Glenn Beck sad-face, said my prayers and explained the tragedy to my daughters.

That is the general concensus, nationwide. It took less than half an hour for politics to get involved.
You got that right Gonz, just look at our buddy locked in the basement. He's frolicking in bizarre delusions of Sarah with his co-conspirators all over the netz.

I don't even know what your trippin' on. Maybe there's some reflection of cultural values in this event that leave you a bitter taste.

I'll say it again: It is a tragic event.

Well minxy, ...when you force a societal culture to accept and protect deviant behaviors worshiping at the alter hipster nihilistic social norms, the problematic anomalies blend in better and afforded camouflage to those who are truly dangerous.

Unlike Ted Kazinski who was forced to live in an isolated cabin to keep hidden his aberrations, this kid was not decipherable from rest of the lefty emos out there.

Society and culture have value, we are most certainly in decline here in America. -- inb4shit-hole-european-society

Oh look, a solution has been found to prevent a shooting of this magnitude from ever happening again.
Bill to Ban Crosshairs

Representative Bob Brady (D) of Pennsylvania told The Caucus he plans to introduce a bill that would ban symbols like that now-infamous campaign crosshair map.

"You can't threaten the president with a bullseye or a crosshair," Mr. Brady, a Democrat, said, and his measure would make it a crime to do so to a member of Congress or federal employee, as well.

Old Dead Lady

regmark4.gif

printing registration mark
Oh the horror!

Well minxy, ...when you force a societal culture to accept and protect deviant behaviors worshiping at the alter hipster nihilistic social norms, the problematic anomalies blend in better and afforded camouflage to those who are truly dangerous.

you realize that asserting deviance with respect to a group you suggest is adhering to norms is a contradiction, right?

what the fuck is a "societal culture?"

this guy was no hipster. hipsters are harmless tards. this guy was mentally ill, and a raging conspiracy theory believer. he has nothing to do with what you think is wrong with this country. he's an asshole.

so, genius, what should be done about these hipster nihilists? should we force conformity to your social vision? ummmm, fascism.

oh no, deviants. wouldn't it be so much better if everyone was just like you? the country would certainly become an economic powerhouse again.

:rofl2:

I didn't like the slashy thing betyween society/culture, so I went edgy. I thought you'd appreciate it ;)

See, I don't think you even recognize what deviant behavior is, it's not part of your Utopian philosophy of a kindred world of love and beautimusfulness.

Deviant behavior as adored by in the leftist community, it is praised and raised as valuable and heroic. Attacks on anything that represents traditionalism in American values is dissed and pissed on by the elite common european lovin' libtard leftist.

"Diversity" is nice in the world, ... if I ever want to expeince it I'll just visit someplace where that particular culture thrives. However I don't care for them to come and change the culture I live in to better repsenst the shit-hole they escaped from.

Our shooter for instance; Babbled shit people couldn't understand, and as his friend put it "he was philosophical," ....I guess that makes spike "philosophical" too.

Our shooter for instance; Babbled shit people couldn't understand.

well then, seems you and the shooter have a lot in common.

but i guess you're right. since you've pored over every single photo from the folsom street fair, you obviously know a lot more about deviance than i do. seems you have an attraction to it.

cough *jackwagon* cough.

Back