Man wounds 12, kills 6 in Tucson

You lefties better straighten up and fly right
or we'll have our former Alaskan Governor house wife
come over there and bust 31 caps in yo asses!

Oh horseshit. We've done our share but we are a worldwide minority.

i see your knowledge of history is on par with your knowledge of economics. it's okay, we wouldn't want knowledge upsetting your little garden.

Conservatism works, every time it's tried.

try telling that to the middle ages.

still looks like ya got a little lead on gonz though.

turtle-races-at-turtle.jpg

Italians are the superior race.
Nero was ... um....bad example....
um, ...wait..um hold on, ...I'll think of one in a minute...

Guess I'll have to go with the Jews.
I reckon I'm just another filthy Gentile, if it weren't for Jesus.

yeah I suppose someone with a deranged obsession like this guy seemed
to have would be able scratch a little here, and a little there, and save it up.

There's always credit cards... what does he care what his interest on $1k will do to his credit limit once he's in the hole...and eventually, in the ground.

wow. the crushing interest on $1000. p.s. glocks still don't cost that. and for the $500 he spent he coulda got a cheap ak47.

oops didn't mean to give gotholic ideas.

I believe I acknowledged that particular angle as Yes, a non-issue of money,
way back in post 37.

You guys just like beating those flies on that dead horse I guess.

As for this whole Subject.
I won't be posting anymore in any thread on this subject.

When the trial of this guy starts, and if there's talk then, I'll post on that.

May the dead Rest in Peace.

The Onion said:
NEW YORK—According to media analysts, the nation's TV commentators and political pundits have proved uncannily accurate when describing the deeply disturbed inner thoughts of accused Arizona gunman Jared Loughner. "It's strange, but when it comes to getting inside the mind of this human being who seems to possess no empathy, sense of morality, or hold on reality, and who is motivated only by personal animus and self-glorification, the nation's major political pundits have been amazingly adept," said Horizon Media analyst Bob Cullen, who has studied extensive tape of commentators on all major TV news programs and found their remarks on "what the killer is thinking" to be consistently thorough and detailed across the board. "It's almost as though they have some way of knowing, firsthand, exactly what this demented and highly dangerous individual with the eyes of millions upon him is going through." Researchers at Horizon Media also reported that a number of prominent TV pundits appeared to be mimicking the exact same chilling gleam in Loughner's eye for what they could only speculate was "dramatic effect.

Brings a tear to my eye

Back