Man wounds 12, kills 6 in Tucson

In Tucson you will be shot

its-all-about-me.jpg

i was responding to the man that held the bucket under your great grannie when she plopped out a female specimen.

A little off topic.

Yeah minx, I was reflecting on your post where you omitted the 10's of millions communist deaths of the orient. And I remembered a thread where 'others' were pointing out just how great China is and how their system works so well with a free-market and harsh government communism hybrid. I had remembered reading an article and I thought was somewhat related to the splendor of China's wonderful society. -- I found it, I have it here.

Glorious life in China.

Wei is a fisher of dead people. He scans the river for cadavers, drags them to shore with a small boat and then charges grieving families to recover their relatives' corpses. Wei said he kept the faces submerged to preserve their features. Any dispute about identity makes it harder to collect his bounty.

McClatchy:
Yeah, those crazy chinamen. A social model we Americans should expire to become.

Here in America we don't have such good jobs where you work outdoors like this. Here the end-of-life counselors are stuck in llittle cubicle in the middle of the big cities. We should be free like China.

um, the chinese social institution. hardly a model to follow.

in fact i'm paying twice what i would for a chinese-manufacturer amp for one that was made in denmark. i don't want to buy anything from china. it's a wang factory.

The other poster was the one who had social/economic envy of China. I was only addressing the communism deaths you didn't mention above.

Do you buy tube amps?

Back