Mandatory military service?

• No

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok, spike, if you really want to pull out some statistics, let's do it.

I thought there were only 4 planes hijacked on Sept 11th. Also since Croatians are usually white that leaves us with the majority of planes being hijacked by white people.

Since the hijackings on Sept 11th were all part of one attack or incident it's a little bit of a reach to make any stereotype based on one incident. Looking through the entire list I'm not even seeing any other US hijackings by Muslims besides Sept 11th. White people on the other hand have established a clear pattern.

So I guess we should search white people the most.

I thought there were only 4 planes hijacked on Sept 11th. Also since Croatians are usually white that leaves us with the majority of planes being hijacked by white people.

Since the hijackings on Sept 11th were all part of one attack or incident it's a little bit of a reach to make any stereotype based on one incident. Looking through the entire list I'm not even seeing any other US hijackings by Muslims besides Sept 11th. White people on the other hand have established a clear pattern.

So I guess we should search white people the most.

There was a fifth plane that wasn't able to take off before the FAA grounded all of the planes. Several arab guys on it got really agitated, then left the plane. Flight attendants found box cutters in their luggage.

The fact is, the only plane hijacker who isn't either dead or in jail is Osama Bin Ladin, so airport security better be keeping a close eye out for him, his known associates, and people who fit the profile of the people who worked for him on 911. I'm not saying "Let's lock all the brown people up in Gitmo - yeeeee haw!" - I'm saying that it makes more sense to search people based on known patterns than based on random selection. That is to say, muslim males, travelling without any family, in their 20s or 30s, who look suspicious. All of the 911 hijackers fit those criteria, so it's a safe assumption to say that airport security should keep an eye on those people, to see if they act suspicious. I'm not saying we should waterboard every muslim that walks into the airport, just that security should be alert when dealing with people who fit the profile of the 911 hijackers, in the interest of safety for all the other passengers.

Since the 9-11 attack was pretty much the only time muslims hijacked a US plane there is no pattern.

The only historical known pattern is white guys. So by your logic airport security should keep a closer eye on the white guys.

All terrorists are muslims? ... Really?
RLY. :lloyd:
Not only are all the white people hijackings like 30-40 years ago, they also all had the suspects caught and in jail. Compared to the several muslim hijackings, less than 8 years ago, where the suspects are still at large.
Those crazy towelheads must be better at it than us dumb crackers, right?

Profiling FAIL.

nah crackers is really good at killing too. in fact there have been books written about the glorious southern culture of violence.

and over the past several centuries us whiteys in general have proven ourselves vastly superior in the ways of violence. just ask teddy roosevelt. he wrote about that shit with pride!!!

nah crackers is really good at killing too. in fact there have been books written about the glorious southern culture of violence.

Much to the chagrin of those in NYC, Detroit, Philadelphia, Chicago, Baltimore....

Back