Marxism has taken hold

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
okay gonz. you tell me what my positions on various issues are. or have you been too busy tossing off to read what anyone else here posts about various issues?

what score did ford understand, by the way? what was his approach to labor like? please, do tell.

it's great that you read the pamphlet. should you have any interest in reading the relevant marx, so that you can have a shred of understanding what you're trying to criticize, you let me know. i'll get you started. we'll see where your attention span and your desire for a world made of cartoon characters collides.

Blow me. Until you say something that isn't patronizing or condescending there's no point in even dealing with you. You smart off & never add anyting to a poignant conversation. It's gotten boring.

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah yeah you're just pissed because someone is calling you on your bullshit.

you're thinking on the level of a 12 year-old and you're upset that you're being addressed as a child?

or perhaps actually knowing something about the topics and subjects you repeatedly bring up is just too much mental effort?

stick to comic books. leave the real discussion to the adults.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I don't know what got your panties in a bunch. I've always used the coalminers as an example of how real men acted. They knew the cost but went into that mine anyway. They knew the risks yert, to feed their family, the endured the hardships.

However, it was still a choice. They had options. They chose to stay.

You carry on as if the south was unable to create jobs. Wasn't anyone under the mason-dixon capable of inventing anything? Didn't they know how to put up a building capable of manufacturing? Was it illegal? Nobody stopped them but them. My grandfather grew sick of farming so he sold out & left. 200 acres in eastern Mississippi woodland wasn't exactly a kingdom.

CHOICE.

Let me wage a war in YOUR backyard for five years, then rub salt in the wounds and call it reconstruct..

nevermind. Fuckin forget it. You're worse than any racist that ever lived. Just do me a favor and keep your ass up there.

Inkara1

Words

mean

things

and pussy is a thing I like; heretofore and hereafter.

Pardon me, for I was simply speculating that perhaps it's been a long time since you've been laid, and that it might be the reason why you're grasping at straws with the English language instead of, and at the expense of, making some sort of actual point or valid argument.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
yeah yeah you're just pissed because someone is calling you on your bullshit.

you're thinking on the level of a 12 year-old and you're upset that you're being addressed as a child?

or perhaps actually knowing something about the topics and subjects you repeatedly bring up is just too much mental effort?

stick to comic books. leave the real discussion to the adults.

You smart off & never add anyting to a poignant conversation. It's gotten boring.

Deja vu

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You're worse than any racist that ever lived.

Why? Because I don't buy into the woe is me thing? Everyone is born with equal chances. Some took advantage & some complained. Some still complain. The south has risen. Maybe you ought to join it.

I'm curious, you frequently make some noise about how you'll be glad when we get ours. You do know that, like it or not, you are one of the WE. What exactly are you hoping for? The south has everything the north has except 10' of snow. You sound like a believer in reparations. Show me a man (or woman) that lived thru slavery & they deserve reparations. Show me a confederate soldier & I'll help you fight for his rights, as a citizen.

There are neither.

jimpeel

Pardon me, for I was simply speculating that perhaps it's been a long time since you've been laid, and that it might be the reason why you're grasping at straws with the English language instead of, and at the expense of, making some sort of actual point or valid argument.

There are correct and incorrect usages of the English language. No one is saying that there is Pidgin English being used here but correct usage is correct usage.

Ever had a test where they tell you that there are no correct answers; only the "most correct" answer? That is the difference between tinfoil and tin foil; regardless and irregardless; and torturous and tortuous. One is simply more correct than the other; while the other is relegated to "also" status.

2minkey

bootlicker

right. because there's no conversation to be had when all you do is chuck out inaccurate labels. and then you wonder why you get made fun of. hmmmm.... pretty tough, huh?

you really wanna talk about who or what a marxist is? you really wanna talk about, well, most of the shit you post about?

no, you don't.

you're not interested in discussion. you're simply interested in labeling things convenient with your extant worldview. that sucks.

so ultimately there's nothing to do in your threads but critique the lack of thought behind them. unless of course it's one of your guffawing dittoheads, in which case, hey, it's all aboard the elementary school playground label bus.

you label everything "marxist" that's barely left of what most would be considered the center of the US political scene. that's silly. and sadly inaccurate. which makes you seem like you don't know shit about nothing.

you label me as further left than the labor agitators that got shot by the national guard in the 30s. i've made repeated posts about being against government involvement in healthcare, regulating business, exercising eminent domain, meddling with gun rights, imposing new taxes... and so on. again, pretty fucking silly. but convenient, of course.

on your way out, don't forget to thank the teamsters for your life.

2minkey

bootlicker
There are correct and incorrect usages of the English language. No one is saying that there is Pidgin English being used here but correct usage is correct usage.

Ever had a test where they tell you that there are no correct answers; only the "most correct" answer? That is the difference between tinfoil and tin foil; regardless and irregardless; and torturous and tortuous. One is simply more correct than the other; while the other is relegated to "also" status.

and you've proven several times here that you're almost the furthest thing from any authority on correct usage. which makes me wonder why you keep bringing this shit up.

you like the pain? time to get the missus a new single-tail to give you a nice crosshatching?

Inkara1

So what do you have to gain by moving someone from "correct" to "slightly more correct"?

jimpeel

So what do you have to gain by moving someone from "correct" to "slightly more correct"?

Remember, the original post "Two words: tin foil" was meant as a jab at me. What is wrong with jabbing back? You seem to have a problem with schoolyard taunts. If so, leave us alone so we can get on with the game.

Inkara1

So your "game" is schoolyard taunts? I thought the idea here was to debate the issues. How silly of me.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
you label everything "marxist" that's barely left of what most would be considered the center of the US political scene.

Which has moved farther & farther left. Look at what happened during th e1906 SF quake. Galveston during the hurricane. Contrast it with Andrew or Katrina, or the World Series quake. We, as a nation, have moved progressively left since WW1. There have been leaps & bounds & some pull backs but the movement has been steady. From a nation that allowed capitalism & free enterprise to flourish to a nation that wants to tag kids with pet chips. One that has hate crimes because it looks more important than assault. One that has its government officials dicussing taking over the oil business.

Marx wanted the wealth to be shared EQUALLY & the market to be state owned-so that everybody shares EQUALLY. The only thing that equal shares is poverty. Communistic behavior lowers the standard because there's no reason to strive. Everyone gets an equal share of the pie. Too bad it's made of poison.

I take a stand because we aren't dead. Yet. Somebody has to shout from the rafters in order for some notice to take place. The argument between left & right needs to be had. It's called democracy. We can all sit around & make rude comments until we're blue in the face but in the end, nothing changes.

If you don't like my threads, stay out of them. I'd prefer you said something of value. If I'm wrong, show me where I'm wrong. Yea, I intermingle Marxism & communism, because, they are bound by politcs. I wasn't there when they passed out lables but those labels are there for a reason.

spike

Which has moved farther & farther left. Look at what happened during th e1906 SF quake. Galveston during the hurricane. Contrast it with Andrew or Katrina, or the World Series quake. We, as a nation, have moved progressively left since WW1. There have been leaps & bounds & some pull backs but the movement has been steady. From a nation that allowed capitalism & free enterprise to flourish to a nation that wants to tag kids with pet chips. One that has hate crimes because it looks more important than assault. One that has its government officials dicussing taking over the oil business.

Your comment about disasters doesn't even make any sense and it's the right that meddles in the oil business with subsidies. hands out corporate welfare, wants to tag kids with chips, wiretap your phone, and generally remove your freedoms.

Cerise

How many freedoms will you have in an Obamaination when you are obligated to the government for most of your existence?

spike

I'll have more freedoms and I won't be obligated to the government for most of my existence.