maybe something will be done about elderly drivers

Oh, wait, I forgot! I still have the motorcycle permit on my license. LOL

I'll ride my bike instead of driving the car. ROTFL

Stop it you sniveling whining bags of goo. $55. for a CDL "A" plus motorcycle endorsement, doubles/triples endoresemtn & Hazmat endorsement. The Hazmat rules have changed, thanks to a bunch of terrorists, so come my renewal this Feb, I'll have to kick in an extra $100. for a criminal background check, plus drive down to Indianapolis (state capital) to get fingerprinted & photographed. The Feds require a criminal background check but didn't authorize fiscal coverage.

$55 is a joke...you should see the new amounts in Canada Especially the one for motorcycles.:p

To quote a guy from another forum..who said it quite well
other guy said:
Sportbike gov't insurance fees (such as for my bike) is going up by 525% to over $1,300 plus another $100 for the registration/bus tax/road tax/etc. License fees are also going up to $127. Making the grand total over $1,500 before even getting collision or theft insurance. All this for the pleasure of riding for 6 months

That's per year.
*In Canadian Dollars, of course

Gonz said:
The Feds require a criminal background check but didn't authorize fiscal coverage.

that reminds me of a joke.

what do you call it when you go on a date with a guy that's unemployed?

An unfunded man date!

I really don't see how it's possible to mistake the gas for the brake, but I'd allow for that on the basis of senility. But not realizing that you hit the wrong one until you drove three blocks and ran over fifty people? Seems retarded.

Back