meeting the man

I posted a sound file in some other thread somewhere in case anyone wanted to hear my voice. I think it was a "what do you sound like?" thread.

Well, I can tell you that Sam & GNL both have very pom accents - Sam's got a very cheerful voice, well it sounds that way anyway - can't really tell since she's always laughing (dunno if it's at my accemt or voice or what).

And GNL's got a nice, deep, manly voice - dunno how i'd describe it really. But yeah - it's nice to put a voice to the posts - make them seem more 'human' I guess.

And in case you were wondering what I sound like - choke a parrot (onbiosuly one that can speak), then force it to inhale some helium and lastly force it to speak really fast in a language that is not it's own....ye get the idea :rolleyes:

AlphaTroll said:
And in case you were wondering what I sound like - choke a parrot (onbiosuly one that can speak), then force it to inhale some helium and lastly force it to speak really fast in a language that is not it's own....ye get the idea :rolleyes:

It's gonna be..........interestin.....when yer phone tomorrow night then :D

A halfwit geordie (moi) and a helium fueled South African......I can forsee a few communiction difficulties ;) :lloyd:

That night I actually got one foot massaged ... the next day was hell and I couldn't figure out why, aside from the major stresses of the day with the insurance company, the rental car, the doctor appointments and X-rays ... but now I know why ... it was because I was uneven from the single-foot massage the night before *nod* *nod* ...

today I'm all good ;)

nalani said:
That night I actually got one foot massaged ... the next day was hell and I couldn't figure out why, aside from the major stresses of the day with the insurance company, the rental car, the doctor appointments and X-rays ... but now I know why ... it was because I was uneven from the single-foot massage the night before *nod* *nod* ...

today I'm all good ;)

Ooh - you lucky, lucky girl! :D

*not sure if this particular shade of green is from the Chinese food I had for dinner or the envy I am seething with*

.....must have been dinner

*sun is warm.......grass is green......*

Awe screw it! Nalani, yer a lucky girl indeed :D

I hear the T as the ch sound, I thought we shared a lot in pronunciation.

But in fact it sounds a lot like "noche oscura" (which stands for noite escura in spanish) :shrug:

Except you pronounce the "I". That's how it's commonly pronounced. In some regions you'll find a actual "T" but for me that just sounds weird :shrug:

Back