Michael Jackson Court thread

catocom

I know things about certain people that I wouldn't tell.
When you are talking about people with power/money, and if
you value your family, you might want to keep things to yourself.

Several people did come forward and were basically ruined.
There are also worse things than just being ruined... :alienhuh:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
That's been on top of my mind for a week now Gato...why didn't they beat the man to death using the very phone they were calling the police with?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
More than two months after promising to prove that Michael Jackson molested a boy and conspired to hold his family captive at his fairytale estate, prosecutors rested their case Wednesday.

Winky

Gato_Solo said:
Here's what I don't understand...if all of these folks saw all this abuse going on, then why didn't they come forward when it was happening? Shouldn't they be prosecuted for aiding and abetting if this is true?
One werd:

MONEY!

so how long before we hear about gloves that don't
fit and you mist acquit

Does anyone here doubt for a second that he will walk?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Winky said:
Does anyone here doubt for a second that he will walk?

He probably will. It's not like the family pressing the charges are poster-children for family, either. As I've mentioned before...if MJ is guilty, then Mom is guilty, Dad is guilty, and the person who dropped the child off at Neverland is guilty. Aiding and abetting/accessory before/after the fact.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
That's one boy that didnt get molested. Still not proof he didn't do it.

Starya

Gato_Solo said:
Here's what I don't understand...if all of these folks saw all this abuse going on, then why didn't they come forward when it was happening? Shouldn't they be prosecuted for aiding and abetting if this is true?
Been thinking the same thing..

..if MJ is guilty, then Mom is guilty, Dad is guilty, and the person who dropped the child off at Neverland is guilty.
I'd say the parents are guilty either way. Either for putting the kid in a position to be abused mby MJ, or by using their kid to get money from MJ.

chcr

Too cute for words
I'd say the parents are guilty either way.

To paraphrase something I heard Whoopi Goldberg say, if it were my kid there simply isn't enough money in the workld to keep him alive. He still wouldn't have to worry about jail though.

Note that whether or not he "stuck it in," he's still guilty of sexual abuse as far as I'm concerned.

Winky

I would never suspect him!!!!

I'd rather believe all Catholic Priests are molesters
than to ever think that a guy that has had previous allegations (but a payoff erased) that looks like a freakin' Martian wears wacky clothes has stated he is Peter Pan and lives inna place called Neverland has ever even touched anyone's Kid.

Nope, no siree not me
I'm gonna live to be a 103
I play safe for you and me
cuz

jiminyfool333.jpg

chcr

Too cute for words
Gato_Solo said:
*Oh contraire...

read this...;)
Sneddon attempted to suggest that the first woman believed Jackson would further the performing arts career of her son, now a choreographer with ties to the film industry.

"That was not my motive," she told Sneddon. When the Santa Barbara district attorney denied putting words in her mouth, she replied, "Yes, you are. You're trying to make me say that was the basis for our friendship, and that's not true."

The woman did testify, however, that Jackson helped her financially and sponsored the family's move from Australia to the United States. And, she said, her son signed a business deal with MJJ Productions -- under which he would receive $30,000 -- when he was 10 years old. He also appeared in three music videos and two commercials, jobs Jackson had a role in getting him, she said.

Mare

chcr said:
Note that whether or not he "stuck it in," he's still guilty of sexual abuse as far as I'm concerned.

He's a freakin weirdo......and "I" believe he did do it to those kids! :alienhuh:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Mare said:
He's a freakin weirdo......and "I" believe he did do it to those kids! :alienhuh:

Unfortunately, what we believe is not being proven effectively by the prosecution. All of his witnesses were, shall we say, hostile. What Sneddon is doing now is very close to badgering, and that's making him look bad, and not Michael. If it was anybody off the street, this trial would've been over on the day the prosecution rested, but, so far, all he's done is make himself look like an ogre.

Fish, or cut bait...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Inquiring minds want to know

Michael Jackson has secretly sold his Neverland Ranch for $35 million, The National Enquirer can reveal. The scandal-plagued superstar is so wracked by financial troubles he can no longer afford to keep his trademark fantasy estate in Los Olivos, near Santa Barbara, California.

Nat'l Enquirer