Michael Jackson Court thread

chcr

Too cute for words
Gonz said:
They are complaining about no blacks on the jury. The plaintiff is a white woman...does it matter?

It amazes me that Michael Jackson still claims to be black.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Could the prosecution have tried any harder to find a family that possibly has any less credibility than the one testifying? These people are nuts. Even if what they say is true (I'd be inclined to believe the stories) they are a living example for all on why lying is bad.

Did Michael do it? Probably. If not with this boy, then another.

Will he do jail time? Not with these losers as the prosectutions star witnesses.

I think the Ventura county DA is using this as an app for the LA county job :rolleyes:

MrBishop

:rofl:

lbo050310.gif

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Odd, since the case is being prosecuted in Santa Barbara County.

Yes, yea, yea :p

BREAKING NEWS
Jacko Fails to Arrive; Judge Issues Arrest Warrant

HomeLAN

Nope. He made it in before the hour the judge gave him was up. Moreover, he entered looking frail, with what look like canes. Jury sympathy, anyone?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Jackson witness admits oath lie
The 14-year-old boy who told a court he saw Michael Jackson sexually molesting his older brother has admitted that he once lied under oath in court.

Star Arvizo made the admission - about a separate case - as Mr Jackson's lawyers cross-examimed him on the seventh day of the trial in California.

Lawyers also probed inconsistencies in evidence given to the court on Monday.

Mr Jackson denies 10 charges of child abuse and false imprisonment. He faces up to 21 years in jail if convicted.

During a half-day session on Tuesday, Star Arvizo was quizzed about a previous lawsuit his family brought against retail chain JC Penney.

Star admitted he had lied under oath in that case, when he claimed his parents never fought and that his father never hit him.

The rest in http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4330323.stm

MrBishop

Spirit said:
People who are born white to both black parents, what is he/she? White or black?
He used to be black....but he's gone through a few ... edits ... over the years. Skin colour, nose jobs supreme, hair straightening etc...

Makes you think... if that's going on on the outside, what's going on on the inside? :shrug:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
You can see his inner turmoil just by his gradual (perhaps not so gradual) physical changes. It's so sad :( I idolized him and now he seems to want to be what he's not - a white woman. I honestly DO feel badly for him because all that money did nothing to make him happy.

Did he molest those boys? I wasn't there so I don't know. Do I THINK he molested those boys? It's possible, but again, I can't seem to form an opinion either way. I guess I need to hear the facts in a court forum in order to come to any decision on it.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
That stunt he pulled with the pj's is one of the oldest criminal tricks in the book. If you kow the testimony that day is gonna kill you, pull something to steal the headlines and (hopefully) the attention of the jury away from what is being said.

I hope it backfires right in what's left of his face.

Off with his head.

Inkara1

If he gets acquitted for what they're trying him for now, then he should be prosecuted for that vest.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Mistrial?

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX WED APRIL 06, 2005 18:42:35 ET XXXXX

JACKSON CASE ROCKED: JURORS LAUGH, MOCK PROSECUTION WITNESSES

Jurors in the Michael Jackson case were overheard during a break in the trial mocking a 24-year old witness who claimed he was molested by Michael Jackson when he was 7 and 9-years old, sources claim.

Specifically, a Juror was overheard by two reporters [one fron UK's SKY TV] saying, "Oh boo-hooo, Michael Jackson tickled me." That statement was followed by laughter from other Jurors.

Reporter Bob Tur claims the comment was also heard by a bailiff.

Court officials are investigating, KFI radio, Los Angeles, reported early Wednesday.

Jurors 8 and 9 have been observed laughing during the latest witness testimony, frequently cupping their mouths and talking during testimony.

Courtwatchers have marveled at the weak case presented, thus far, by Santa Barbara County District Attorney Tom Sneddon and his team. Witness after witness has been easily destroyed on the stand during cross examination by Jackson lawyer Thomas Mesereau.

Developing...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Here's what I don't understand...if all of these folks saw all this abuse going on, then why didn't they come forward when it was happening? Shouldn't they be prosecuted for aiding and abetting if this is true?