Mrs Bill Clinton

anon said:
Desperately, valiantly clinging to hope and belief in his fellow man. ...despite all the available evidence.
Well, not that bad. More a feeling (when I don't think about it) that things, left to proceed on their own, will turn out okay. Again, contrary to all available evidence.

My fellow man, by and large, are venal, self-aggrandizing bastards and are not to be trusted under any circumstances. Present company excepted, of course. :lol:

Because it is more complicated with context and without the misleading crap and pieced together stuff. :laugh:

So did we do away with that source requirement or what?

Because it is more complicated with context and without the misleading crap and pieced together stuff. :laugh:

So did we do away with that source requirement or what?

Any material that serves the right's adgenda better without a source is welcomed.

Anything that doesn't serve the right's agenda must be sourced, and if it really makes the right look bad, the source automatically falls into the catch all category known as the "liberal media", and therefore such sources are discredited out of hand.

That about right?

:grinyes:

I've never had anyone on ignore. It's just that I don't think I've ever seen RM come up with anything intelligent or even mildly interesting, and certainly not worthy of comment so....

Just so ya know....

:rofl4:

The sources come from Mrs Bill Clinton. Her speeches. Dated. If you need more, how about snopes?

The sources come from Mrs Bill Clinton. Her speeches. Dated. If you need more, how about snopes?

Just wondering who pieced things together to make them misleading. You wouldn't want to take credit for someone else's work there would you?

But if we don't need a source if we're quoting someone with a date then that's cool.

Gonz has a purty mouth - Ronald Reagan 4/8/70

But if we don't need a source if we're quoting someone with a date then that's cool.

IMO it depends on how serious you want to be taken, by who, and if it's
an opinion piece, or fact.

Personally I try to provide linkage if at all possible, and to sources many
people view to be credible, if not from the source of the quote it's-self.

If a link isn't posted, and I question the validity, I'll look around myself.
If I find something to the contrary, and feel like engaging in debate....

That said, I couldn't care less what Hill has to say. She's null and void to me.
She is about as credible as Ahmadinejad in what she says herself.

Any material that serves the right's adgenda better without a source is welcomed.

. . . more blather . . .

Yet prior to your post an acceptable source was cited. None-the-less with your small scope of the art of communication you feel this is a great opportunity to say "something of great wisdom"

The slight error was made and corrected; the subject matter was still at hand. Rather then addressing the issue you feel the need to run naked thru the streets rambling your *spiritual insight* after the fact.

Can't address the issue, go-wide. . . Yup, seen that more then a few times.

I've never had anyone on ignore. It's just that I don't think I've ever seen RM come up with anything intelligent or even mildly interesting, and certainly not worthy of comment so....

Just so ya know....

I would say its because my beliefs don't excite your neurons, the hate rush, like the *enlightenment* of the moveon.orgy and rosey'O. "Oh to feel enlightened, . . . to feel at all"

Buckle-up baby, its gonna get bumpy.:finger:

:toast:

*yawn*

And still the trend continues....

By the way since your too obsessed with your own preconceived notions about things to notice, I suppose I should tell you, I have no affiliation, nor do I read anything by moveon.whatever it is. I have in the past, but not in a number of years. The only thing I know about Rosie, is that she's a fat lesbian actress, and I've heard she has some political opinions, of which I know little to nothing about.

But do go on, I need a nap and your cookie cutter conservative party line is about to bore me to sleep....

:finger:

*yawn*

Yet prior to your post an acceptable source was cited. None-the-less with your small scope of the art of communication you feel this is a great opportunity to say "something of great wisdom"

The slight error was made and corrected; the subject matter was still at hand. Rather then addressing the issue you feel the need to run naked thru the streets rambling your *spiritual insight* after the fact.

Can't address the issue, go-wide. . . Yup, seen that more then a few times.

RM, please accept this post as written request to STOP DISAPPEARING FROM THESE PARTS SO DAMN OFTEN! Somebody has to pull nursery duty, and some of us are just too weary to keep an eye on the tots any longer. Plus, I got a secession movement to organize...

Bravo and harumph to you sir.

Yet prior to your post an acceptable source was cited.

The problem being that since Gonz has been a stickler for sources he should have provided the source where he got this material. Instead he posted this as if he had put it together himself instead of just saying he got it from some spam email or wherever it was.

Mark was pointing out that Gonz seems to be using a double standard here like he has in the past. In your rant I think you missed that point completely.

Taking credit for others work is normally frowned upon. Seems there's some new rule about dates that makes it ok though.

My ass has a new hat. All the waste from nuclear power plants can be stored in it. - Ronald Reagan 2/15/80

Actually I read that just dandy.

mistake made + noted + corrected = dead issue

Gonz has a great record in listing sources, the issue is Hillary.

Personally, she scares the hell outta me. I firmly belive she's a power hungry liar that is willing decimate anyone/anything in her quest for legacy; which is more about her than the common good of the nation.

She is dangerous.

What do you think of her?

Actually I read that just dandy.

mistake made + noted + corrected = dead issue

What's his source then? He copied/pasted from somewhere without credit and hasn't addressed the rule change.

Personally, she scares the hell outta me. I firmly belive she's a power hungry liar that is willing decimate anyone/anything in her quest for legacy; which is more about her than the common good of the nation.

She is dangerous.

That describes the current admins pretty well. Except the "she" part.

What do you think of her?

Massive improvement over what we have now but not my first choice.

Back