Must be spring

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Just walked out the side door to up my nicotine level. Walking back and forth. Glanced to the right.

Snake. :eek13:

Actually, a little one. Green. Garter snake. Harmless. But still, a snake. Needs to die.

:D

SouthernN'Proud said:
Just walked out the side door to up my nicotine level. Walking back and forth. Glanced to the right.

Snake. :eek13:

Actually, a little one. Green. Garter snake. Harmless. But still, a snake. Needs to die.

Snake good, winter bad.

I gauge when spring is close by the first dead skunk in the road. Saw it 3 weeks ago.

Most of the snakes here (plain old water snakes) are ok.
They know to stay on the other side of the lake. If they come on this
side, and the dogs see um, they're dead.

The rattlers, and copper heads have to die though.
There are a couple of kings that pretty much keep them down though.

Like prof said, they keep the rats down. I just have to remember to put
poison out right after the start hibernation, and there's no rat problem. :D

Snakes cause heart attacks in overweight self-important dilettantes. I hate snakes.
;)

Spirit said:
IT'S A GARTER SNAKE!!!!!!!!!

pussy.

I'm sure that will be a great comfort to my wife after the heart attack. ;)

PS: We've been married long enough that she already knows the pussy part. :lol2:

The snake that scared me the most, that wasn't poisonous, was a Bull-snake.It's almost like a King, but it will stand-up on you.
The one that scared me stood up about 3 feet, and made a growling sound.
I said no thanks, and did an about-face. :eek13:

Y'know, if you weren't sucking back nicky-teen like Micheal Jackson on a 6 year old, you wouldn't be so suceptable to heart attacks.

Professur said:
Y'know, if you weren't sucking back nicky-teen like Micheal Jackson on a 6 year old, you wouldn't be so suceptable to heart attacks.

You trying to say smoking is dangerous. Pah!

I live in the sticks. Legless reptiles are abundant. I see them while mowing, hiking, fishing, strolling. I still hate them.

snake.gif
*Heehee

Back