Must be spring

PT said:
I'm heading to Arkansas this weekend. Going on a wild boar hunt. I talked to the guy yesterday and he let me know to bring heavy boots. Seems the copperheads and rattlesnakes are out pretty thick this year.

Should be a fun weekend.
Oh hell no. I'd rather put up with snakes.
Them damn boars are figgin dangerous. I'd rather hunt lions.
You better have a handgun for backup with you. Them things will
sneak around in the bush, and then charge your ass.
Uh ah, none of that for me.

Good luck though. Them thangs is good eatin' :)

I take it you're getting in some serious practice before you go. Take a camera. I wanna see more than ham steaks.

I'll be taking the digital, I'll post up some pics next week. If I do see Hogzillas uncle, the pictures may be fuzzy as it's hard to take good pictures while you're running your ass off.

Is Arkansas actually able to live up to it's college mascot? I've seen javelina's in the desert, never in the swampy south (not that I've looked real hard)

Professur said:
Pretty much everywhere he goes. He hasn't been caught dead in a place yet.

ooooh laughing with a plugged nose is NOT easy...

Gonz said:
Is Arkansas actually able to live up to it's college mascot? I've seen javelina's in the desert, never in the swampy south (not that I've looked real hard)

Arkansas has some razorbacks in areas. Most any rural mountainous area will have wild boar to greater or lesser degree. I know the Smoky Mountains has 'em. They import them if the numbers get too low. I would imagine the same holds true in the Ozarks.

Back