Must be spring

We have copperheads in our woods. Fortunately, they keep their distance.

Down South, it's Spring when the pecan trees or the mesquite trees put out leaves. :)

This is a tad off topic...but...have you not mentioned that you were sick and needed chemo?? You had cancer...yet you still smoke??

Nixy said:
This is a tad off topic...but...have you not mentioned that you were sick and needed chemo?? You had cancer...yet you still smoke??

It is skin cancer. My oncologist even said smoking would have no bearing. Of course he got on my ass about quitting, but under the circumstances, even he advised me to do whatever I needed to do to reduce stress.

Yep spring alright-----Gator attacked dog in FLA. & they had to shut a beach down in FLA. for swarms of sharks....

SouthernN'Proud said:
It is skin cancer. My oncologist even said smoking would have no bearing. Of course he got on my ass about quitting, but under the circumstances, even he advised me to do whatever I needed to do to reduce stress.

My dad had leukemia and when he was in the hospital...a CANCER hospital they actually had a smoking ROOM for those who couldn't go outside...it shocked him the same as it shocked me...the risk people will take even when they've seen how terrible cancer can be...why risk getting lung cancer too??

I've never smoked...so, no, I don't understand...but that is why I ask these questions...I am TRYING to understand.

DO we need to go into the Smoking Doesn't Cause Cancer argument, again?

Smoking becomes a part of your very existence. Like breathing. Unlike food, it's physically painful to cut back. There are some serious mind games played by nicotine.

After about 15 months, I could happily go back to smoking immedaitely. I just hate the thought of excessive taxes.

chcr said:
PS: We've been married long enough that she already knows the pussy part. :lol2:
I should hope so... or ur doing something wrong.

Gonz said:
DO we need to go into the Smoking Doesn't Cause Cancer argument, again?

Smoking becomes a part of your very existence. Like breathing. Unlike food, it's physically painful to cut back.
Hmm, I beg to differ on that.... cutting out cigarettes will prolong ur life, cutting out food tends to have fatal effects.

Cutting out cigarettes may prolong life. There are enough 98 year old lifetime smokers to weaken that argument.

According to the Pro-death crowd, starvation is painless & possibly euphoric (that might be the morphine)

Saturday, we cleaned out the yard. My wife called me back and said, "There's a baby garter snake here that I want to show V2.0, but how about making sure it really is a garter snake?"

Nope. All curled up and wouldn't show me his head, but the coloration was that of a copperhead. Ted got to se how Daddy brutally slams the edge of a shovel onto the wrong kind of snake again and again.

The nice thing about that method is that you kill and bury the fucker in one move.

FTR, I agree completely with SnP's feelings on the legless menace. The only good snake is, in fact, a dead snake.

HomeLAN said:
Nope. All curled up and wouldn't show me his head, but the coloration was that of a copperhead. Ted got to se how Daddy brutally slams the edge of a shovel onto the wrong kind of snake again and again.

The nice thing about that method is that you kill and bury the fucker in one move.
:rofl3:

I like the old 20-gauge method myself. :D :gun3:

Back