My car has been insulted!

Mine's over 250K kilos. But yours has something on it that mine doesn't: the accessory belt. Popped off 40' from home last night. Good think I hadn't scrapped the Colt yet. I refitted the belt, it was undamaged, but damned if I could get the tensionner to flex. Only had a regular wrench with me, so I`ll slap the big breaker bar on it tonight, but I expect that it's gonna need replaced. Fucking serpentine systems. I hates them, I does.

Mine's over 250K kilos. But yours has something on it that mine doesn't: the accessory belt. Popped off 40' from home last night. Good think I hadn't scrapped the Colt yet. I refitted the belt, it was undamaged, but damned if I could get the tensionner to flex. Only had a regular wrench with me, so I`ll slap the big breaker bar on it tonight, but I expect that it's gonna need replaced. Fucking serpentine systems. I hates them, I does.

:evileek2: wow that is a Shit load of miles, that sucks about the belt though, mine has the tensionner pully bearing are bed, so all i here is a high pitched squeeking noise.:dizzy:

Back