My car has been insulted!

To me they all just look like something off the set of Starsky and Hutch... :shrug:

And as such... if they're circa that era and that old they'd be a bitch to keep road worthy to pass the MOT over here.. and extremely costly to insure.

Actually, the Starsky and Hutch car was a bad-ass 1975 Ford Gran Torino. In 1976, Ford sold 1000 Gran Torinos to the public with that paint scheme.

A fully restored 60's era 'muscle car' can sell for over
one hundred thousand dollars!

Hey CB you are right about one thing, those cars wouldn't
work to well as daily drivers in your widdle island nation.
They spew pollution and drink petrol like there is no tomorrow.

Most guys that own these things have them as toys.
They drive something a little less outrageous to work everyday Oh I dunno like giant forty thousand dollar gas hog SUV's?

Tell you whut there is nothing like mashing your right foot down and feeling four hundred-foot pounds of torque at your command!

One of my vehicles is a 5 liter 92 Mustang and it is lots oh fun to let her rip that is until it's time to pull up to the gas pump :tardbang:

PPBoss11.jpg

Winky said:
Most guys that own these things have them as toys.
They drive something a little less outrageous to work everyday Oh I dunno like giant forty thousand dollar gas hog SUV's?

Boys and their toys... :rolleyes:

A mid-life crisis with wheels... but by and far...less expensive than 'the other woman' option that comes with the mid-life crisis.

When I hit my middle years..I want a Black 'cuda with a blower :D
black%20cuda.jpg

**Model shown without the blower - some assembly required :D **

432ci V8 with 655 ft/lb of torque without the Blower

Agreed the 'other' woman option is by far more
expensive but then again you get what you pay for, Right?

fast old cars and even faster young wimens

Guess you'd only be renting the younger woman tho...

Alessandra.JPG

Winky said:
Agreed the 'other' woman option is by far more
expensive but then again you get what you pay for, Right?

fast old cars and even faster young wimens
I like the current model of woman that I have. A spicy variety of Spanish origins, with nice overhead-cams, a comfy interior and not too much mileage.

I currently drive a Plymouth Voyager - any questions? :D

...and younger women will fuck up your suspension and then you have to worry about changing your 'gaskets' often or you develop leaks where you don't want them. :D

AlphaTroll said:
I don't get it - what's so special about those cars? They look kinda...well...junk-heepy to me :shrug:

Not all of them have this lovely accessory
6pkscoop.jpg

Gone forever with any luck.

I do so love me a good 'Mer'can muscle car.

When I still had my 1967 Cougar, fools kept calling it a Mustang. I smote them regularly. My old stomping grounds in those days had more 1965 - 1970 Mustangs per capita than any city in America. That's probably why so many confused my glorious Cougar with its wanna be cousin, the Mustang. God I miss that car...

A man in a car like that goes way up on my hittable list. Sex value++ more than any new plastibubble car could ever achieve.

till we've hooked up and I make him trade it in for a Volvo station wagon that is

Back