MY NEW THANK YOU THREAD WAS RUINED >:

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoreable said:
I think somone has some banning to do :)

I hope you aren't talking about me. I was only ill-mannered for one day. You are everyday.:)

whoreable said:
i doubt i was as i don't think you have the ability to ban now do you :rolleyes:

oh no, i was inferring that you thought that i should be banned

you only created a new thank you thread because you wanted to keep it going. it ended the minute Justintime locked the thread if nobody had said anything else.

It seems an unforunate thing, to obeserve the negativity of one perpetrator, affectin' the general moral of the group.

Negativity is somethin' that surrounds us all................

One child cries out, " I dare ya to punish me!"..................another says, to hell with them, I'll jus' piss in their drinkin' water supply".

My response is, "let children be children, an' deal with them as such".

"Let the adults go on as adults, an' put aside childish attempts to dominate".

Some children's behavior requires the parents' deliberate ignorance.................while others require them to call their children's bluff, an' deal with them much more directly!

I determined to jus' rise above it. The negative response of one small creature does not diminish the original intent behind my attempt to offer appreciation to those who deserve it. Nor any of the rest, to acknowledge an' share the same:)

He can't leave... I saw this once on an episode of the Twilight Zone. He's doomed to stay here until he dies. It's sort of a punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back