my ramblings

Anyone ever gets to Jefferson City, MO, there is a place right across from the Capitol building, Arris' Pizza. WOW.

PuterTutor said:
Anyone ever gets to Jefferson City, MO, there is a place right across from the Capitol building, Arris' Pizza. WOW.
what's missouri like? i've never been...

Slow rolling hills, Lots of trees, more bovine agriculture than crops. At least that's what my slice of Mo looks like.

PuterTutor said:
now there's someone who hasn't been posting much lately...maybe that's where he went? :eyemouth:

PuterTutor said:
Theres another most excellent place in Clinton. Name escapes me, but we stopped a few times on our way to Truman Res. Pizza Glen, I think it was.

There was this Mom and Pop place around the block from where I used to live and they had the best rigatoni ala vodka I have ever had. They put chop meat in the sauce which I thought would be weird but it really made it taste so good. And thick sauce, not that watery crap.

Rusty loved their pizza, they always had something interesting like eggplant pizza or spinach & ricotta. Pizza places are a dime a dozen in NY, much like delis or bagel places. But you really have to shop around for a great place. I've found all three. :D

Update: both papers are done, test is taken. Now for the presentation...

and my power supply...get this, it arrived in town Saturday, then left Wichita this morning. WTF??????? :confuse3:

It's Kansas man, you know there are all kinds of wormholes and other anomolies, it'll get there.

* rambles again

so many places can be described as the ass-end of nowhere, nowhere must have an enourmous ass.

at some point last saturday i lost track of my climbing gear (harness, belay device) at the Y, I'm going there after class to turn the building inside out looking for it. i hope someone didn't swipe it, although i don't know why anyone would.

i should really set up the firewall on my laptop. having the thing wide open on an insecure network full of script kiddies makes me nervous.

i keep hearing things about SSH being intercepted by third parties. that makes me really nervous. i guess network security is back to requiring sneakernet.

why are games so addictive? i haven't checked email since thursday because i've been busy with GTA vice city. stupid games.

i'm thinking about picking up a western digital 120gb from best buy since it seems i can get it for $55. western digital makes me nervous but for that price i could probably sell it and buy a decent drive.

i'm becoming more paranoid by the minute, and i keep saying nervous. pretty soon i'll end up in a corner of the basement clutching a loaded shotgun.

I had to forcefully stop myself from playing GTA Vice City, I was spending so much time on it. I'm still amazed at all the stuff you can do and the things you can interact with. I wish it was two player simultaneously, that would be so much fun. :D

i've only got to play gta vice city once, seemed pretty kewl but im currently on a atv offroad fury 2 kick, and now that i can play it online vs friends and unknowns it seems to be takin so much more of my time, i heard from someone the other day that the sun was out and it was a nice day thought to myself (whats a sun ?)

Off the top of me head, I can think of 5 national chains here (pizza hut, dominos, papa johns, noble romans, donatos) and about 10 local mom and pop shops....the mom and pop shops are open later then the chains, one I know for sure is open till 5am on friday and saturdays, 3am all other nights. Bloomington kicks ass.

rrfield

One test down...Two tests to go and a presentaion...the presentation is in an hour...

Back