nalani, don't be like unc ...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
You know, I have never ever met anyone that I met first online. Makes me feel strange just thinking about it.

nalani

PuterTutor said:
You know, I have never ever met anyone that I met first online. Makes me feel strange just thinking about it.

*helps you build a bridge so you can get over it*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Na: You are really into building bridges lately aren't you? Maybe you shoudl move here and go to Civil engineering school with me (ok so it's a civil engineering course at a university, not an entire school...but still!)

Ardsgaine

Well, if you're on I-10 you should just cruise on over to Tallahassee. You can meet me, Janimal, , lorrimar and the whole hee-haw gang. Hell, we might be part of your whitey family... who knows?

Any Finchers in your family tree? My great-great-great-grandfather, Uriah, moved to Pike Co., GA from somewhere in NC, and I know that some of his descendants went out to Texas. I think we might connected to another Fincher family that was in the Pike Co. area, but I don't know exactly how.

kuulani

I've never met anyone online in real life either :(

'cept I did talk to unc on the phone once, which was really weird, 'cause I never pictured him with a voice ;)

nalani

Nixy .. there have been many bridges to build girl .. ;)

sometimes I don't build them stable enough and end up having to rebuild ... that's what I'm being extremely stoopid :D

nalani

Ards - no Finchers as of yet, but we do have quite a bit of family originating in North Carolina and Georgia .. most of them were Parkers .. the Garmons mostly come from Kentucky ... so, we could be related .. you just never know ..[twilight zone music]stranger things have happened [/twilight zone music]

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
ok, anyone who has ever talked to Unc, isn't his voice NOT what you woudl expect? he left me a couple messages onmy cellphone before and it was SO not what I expected! he has a VERY nice voice but SO not what I expected!

nalani

kuulani said:
I've never met anyone online in real life either :(

'cept I did talk to unc on the phone once, which was really weird, 'cause I never pictured him with a voice ;)

by the way, I really am sorry for calling you so early in the morning ... :D
It was weird listening to him talk to you too :D

kuulani

Nixy said:
ok, anyone who has ever talked to Unc, isn't his voice NOT what you woudl expect? he left me a couple messages onmy cellphone before and it was SO not what I expected! he has a VERY nice voice but SO not what I expected!

Heehee ... That's EXACTLY what I told nalani!! :eek:
We are sooooo there!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
it's weird! he sounds like, I don't know....but not like a big man with long hair that's for sure!

Ardsgaine

kuulani said:
Nixy said:

Heehee ... That's EXACTLY what I told nalani!! :eek:
We are sooooo there!!

Let's see... I would expect a slow southern drawl, kinda gruff and at least a baritone if not a bass. Since it's not what I'd expect it must be southern, but high-pitched and fast... kinda like Ernest T. Bass... Is that it?

nalani

actually, he doesn't have a southern drawl - but you can tell he's been raised in suburban Georgia ... Steve doesn't have a drawl either.