nambit is now dan

dan

i think i'm more of a dan than a nambit... this whole handle business is cool, but it's not really me y'know

fury, being the ultimately cool rocking dude he is changed my username for me

:headbang:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Half of my friends call me "Nix" not "Nicole" anyway. I went with "Nixy" on here cause I think it's cuter :D

dan

Professur said:
500 posts, and he suddenly realizes he's using the wrong name:rolleyes:

heh, you got a good point... but generally as far as the internet is concerned i /am/ nambit:

http://www.google.com/search?q=nambit

almost all of them are me, all apart from "nambit inc", and they don't even seem to have a website. before google runs out of matches there's only 9 which aren't me...

but it just seemed kinda weird when someone called me "nambit" in a thread today...

Dave

the worst part is when you actually meet someone from a message board..

hi...i'm spot....

:D

AlladinSane

Spot said:
the worst part is when you actually meet someone from a message board..

hi...i'm spot....
I really like when people call me Noite :) I wouldn't mind being called that way if I ever met some of you in person...

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
i'd call you Alladin.

btw, i don't have that problem, if you guys ever met me, just drop the "G" and call me Luis. :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I think I'd freak if someone called me PT in RL, but I do get called Computer guy quite a bit at work. :shrug:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
ohh yeah, i'd call you PT.....maybe after a few minutes i'd start calling you by your name.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
It sounds weird to hear people actually CALLING me Nixy. Many friends call me Nix but in a voice message from RL once he called me Nixy. I found that weird :shrug: