Nations Levy Airline 'AIDS Tax' on Passengers

Unfortunately, travelling to Britain by ship hasn't been practical since the Titanic. I'm thoroughly discusted with Britain for following this, although, given that they allow that perversion of currency, the euro, I'm not excessively suprised.

The British still use the pound. Were you talking about the French using the Euro? You're not very clear in your statement.

I say the tax should be on the people with aids

a death tax if you will...

yep when one of them porks yer daughter
you'll want them dead

What about a tax for drugs for people with cancer? Most of them didn't get it on purpose.

Au contraire, mon frer. As an ex-smoker, you should know the fallacy in that remark as much as anyone.

HomeLAN said:
Au contraire, mon frer. As an ex-smoker, you should know the fallacy in that remark as much as anyone.
There's more to cancer than lung cancer.
Breast cancer being the most prominent.

And smoking promotes other forms. Doubles your chance of prostate cancer, for example. Raises breast cancer chances 30-40%, too.

BTW, lung cancer is the single biggest cancer killer in the US, followed by breast and prostate.

Anyway...if you want to avoid those pesky charges altogether, you can join the US military and fly Space Available. You don't always get exactly where you want, but the only charge you pay is for your inflight meal ($3.50).

Join the Army - See the world..and blow shit up ;)
*Cheap flights now available to Baghdad.
CALL NOW!
Our operators are standing by.

MrBishop said:
Join the Army - See the world..and blow shit up ;)
*Cheap flights now available to Baghdad.
CALL NOW!
Our operators are standing by.

Space A to Baghdad doesn't exist. If you really want to go, you can volunteer for duty there, though. :D

Hmm makes me wanna go there and ride
around in convoys being a target for IED's.

ah summer in the sandbox

reminds me of home

'cept we don't wear body armor in Phx

Back