Navel Piercing

There's enough stomach and other internal organs to go around. She'll have no doubt about baby kicking :lloyd:

from being peirced and tattooed a few times, it is important to check out the shops, ask around, etc.

also they should give you after care instructions, follow them to the letter.

Both places were recommended by a friend who frequents them. He said they're equally good, but the prices may be different. I called both, and they start at $60 based on the type of jewelry. Both use titanium threaded barbells for the initial piercing, and they will provide ample literature.

It's just a matter of where my buddy wants to go. She's getting another hole put in as well.

then you got it all covered, now just watch for the usual, new needle, rubber gloves, clean enviroment.

I have walked out of a few places, cause it seemed dirty.

sheep.JPG

BeardofPants said:
Ignore gonz, he's just jealous that people don't want to see him pierce his man boobs. ;)

I didn't even want to think about it. His or mine, for that matter.

'Scuse me now, while I nip off and bleach my brain.

FluerVanderloo said:
Could have done it at 15 like all the other kool kidz :shrug:

Or at 20 like the rest :D

Boobs, of either sex but especially wimmins, should never, ever, never never never ever be disfigured by stupid fashion fads. Ruining the perfect nipple for a sheep statement :blah:

Gonz said:

Boobs, of either sex but especially wimmins, should never, ever, never never never ever be disfigured by stupid fashion fads. Ruining the perfect nipple for a sheep statement :blah:

Pretty much the way I feel as well, except I extend the sentiment to perfect stomachs, etc. Hell, I don't even like earrings all that much.

Gonz said:

That can also be a lifestyle choice. Something to hook the leash to...

FluerVanderloo said:
The boy toy thinks I've got a really great stomach, so I decided if that's the case, might as well take advantage of it. I've had some friends get it done and some of them look decent. I plan on keeping it simple, but I do prefer the little dangle rings over the barbell.

It's your body, do with it as you see fit. I am troubled by your stated reasons though. If you want this for your own reasons, go for it. If you want it because someone else thinks you should do it, that blows.

Yer smart enough to know better, girl. Be yourself and to hell with what the populace thinks of it and you'll have fewer regrets.

FluerVanderloo said:
The boy toy thinks I've got a really great stomach,

yep with your low body fat and age I'm sure you do

more the reason not to defile it with low-class defacement

seriously when I see that sort of thing on a young lady
she falls out of the young-lady category into something 'less'...

oh look she's pierced wonder what else she has metal stuck through

aw she's easy so who cares

not the kind you take home to mother

'Hey baby what ya doin'?'

The lil’ Russian put one of those temp tattoos on the small of her back
yep it draws attention, looks so trashy and makes the wrong statement.

Please reconsider, next you’ll tell us how you’ve run through
half a dozen boys and gotten all inked up or worse

Isn't a navel piercing what you get when you get pierced on a ship during active duty? Oh, wait... that would be a naval piercing.

SouthernN'Proud said:
It's your body, do with it as you see fit. I am troubled by your stated reasons though. If you want this for your own reasons, go for it. If you want it because someone else thinks you should do it, that blows.

Yer smart enough to know better, girl. Be yourself and to hell with what the populace thinks of it and you'll have fewer regrets.

Oh hell no, I'm not doing it for him. All he said was that I have a great stomach, I came up with the idea. Actually, he doesn't even know I'm doing it.

I figure at the very least, if I don't like it, I can take it out. I'll never consider a tattoo or anything. I like to stick with piercings to try out. They heal up.

As far as the trashy factor, this isn't something I plan to show off all the time. I still dress and will dress modestly. The only time it will really show is at the beach, or any other time a bathing suit is necessary. If the boy likes it, he'll see it a lot more, otherwise the whole world won't be seeing it on a regular basis.

BeardofPants said:
Ignore gonz, he's just jealous that people don't want to see him pierce his man boobs. ;)

I read this while I was eatting breakfast this morning...I choked on my toast...

FluerVanderloo said:
Oh hell no, I'm not doing it for him. All he said was that I have a great stomach, I came up with the idea. Actually, he doesn't even know I'm doing it.

I figure at the very least, if I don't like it, I can take it out. I'll never consider a tattoo or anything. I like to stick with piercings to try out. They heal up.

As far as the trashy factor, this isn't something I plan to show off all the time. I still dress and will dress modestly. The only time it will really show is at the beach, or any other time a bathing suit is necessary. If the boy likes it, he'll see it a lot more, otherwise the whole world won't be seeing it on a regular basis.
You should do it. I would/probably will really soon. And enjoy it!

Back