Navigation Voiceovers

unclehobart

If you ever have one of those vioce command and interactive auto navigation systems in your car that tells you of danger or when to take that left at the next intersection... what celebrity voice would you like to like to hear?

I want Mr T.

I said turn left, fool! I pity the fool that don't turn left!

Any chick from a popular 1-976 phone sex lines.

"unh..oh baby, faster, faster, faster!! Left...I love it when you turn left! Oh...your bumper is SOOO big."
:rofl:

simplyred said:
Top Gun Themed...

I feel the need, the need for speed...
Bogie on your tail...

The voice comes out and says, as you are on the on ramp of the freeway, it's time to kick the tires and light the fires...

Cartman and company.

Cartman-"You shall respect my authorotize...turn left uncle-fucker!"
Stan - "Oh my God, you ran a stop sign...you bastard!"

A friend of mine has that system and i hate it. it is always interupting music and conversations at bad times.

i choose helen keller...

I know I put that down there, but after thinking about it, I would probably jump out of my speeding vehicle after about 20 minutes of that voice...

ekahs retsam said:
A friend of mine has that system and i hate it. it is always interupting music and conversations at bad times.

i choose helen keller...

My friend has one too, and after 20 minutes I was yelling at the the thing, "SHUT UP!". It was quite annoying.

But this famous voice idea is great! Espically if you could incorporate it to say your name. Could you imagine? Sean Connery, "Good Morning Red, take the next exit in 1/2 a mile"

Worf

"You will have no honor if you miss the next right."
*insert something insulting in Klingon*

Back