New Car

Nixy said:
hmmm options...auto headlights, power doors, windows, mirrors, outdoor temperature read out, a "it's time for an oil change" indicator, steering wheel cruise and radio controls, leather wrapped wheel and shifter, fog lights, 16" alloy wheels, height adjustable driver's seat, CD, 60/40 splitting back seat, ABS, I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff...

I'm kind of wondering why GM would make windows and mirrors optional... seems like they'd be a good safety feature. :lloyd:

Does it have a remote key fob?

Inkara1 said:
I noticed you didn't answer my question about when you're going to break in the back seat... ;)

I'm not. Car sex taints a car, it's never the same after. I did it in my mom's van but when she got the car I refused and I refuse in my new car too.

Inkara1 said:
I'm kind of wondering why GM would make windows and mirrors optional... seems like they'd be a good safety feature. :lloyd:

Does it have a remote key fob?

Indeedy doo and an alarm goes off if you don't use the remote to get in. I like scaring burglars.

Professur said:
You offering your services there, Sunshine?

All I'll say in response to that is that it's natural to want to take a road trip with a new car, and where better to take a road trip to than the beautiful, sunny California coast?

Inkara1 said:
All I'll say in response to that is that it's natural to want to take a road trip with a new car, and where better to take a road trip to than the beautiful, sunny California coast?

When I pick it up I'm going straight from there to pick a friend up for lunch. Today when I mentioned that sitting at the dealer my mom thought I was taking her out for lunch (the only "taking out" I'm doing on Friday is in the sense that I'm driving, I ain't paying for any lunch but my own) so I took her out to Mr Sub today cause I felt bad for making her think I was taking her out on Friday.

Will they hand over the car with a full tank of gas? My parents bought a Mercury Sable brand new in 1991 and when we got it it came with a full tank... but my dad bought a used F150 from the same dealer in 2004 and we had to drive it to the gas station and fill it up on his dime... or $50, whatev.

Inkara1 said:
Will they hand over the car with a full tank of gas? My parents bought a Mercury Sable brand new in 1991 and when we got it it came with a full tank... but my dad bought a used F150 from the same dealer in 2004 and we had to drive it to the gas station and fill it up on his dime... or $50, whatev.

New cars come with a full tank of gas.

Trunk-a-licious (no big ass speaker in mine)

pont_purs_gall_main_ext_14.jpg

mmmm car bum

pont_purs_gall_main_ext_06.jpg

vrooooom vroooom

pont_purs_gall_main_ext_13.jpg

Leslie said:
ooooooooh

now you can come to our heated like a rainforest land!

I'm already in heated like a rainforest land...but I'd rather be in it with you :devious:

You know, the weather's been nice over here... and decidedly not humid... and it's half an hour to the Pacific Ocean from here.

Inkara1 said:
You know, the weather's been nice over here... and decidedly not humid... and it's half an hour to the Pacific Ocean from here.

But it's how many hours from here to there? Leslie has beaches...

Nixy said:

*heavy fake mexican accent* Hey, enough of the name calling. Paul might be a bit effeminate with his tiara, and tutu, and Les's virbrator jammed into his nethers, but that's no call to go calling him a beach *heavy fake mexican accent*

Professur said:
*heavy fake mexican accent* Hey, enough of the name calling. Paul might be a bit effeminate with his tiara, and tutu, and Les's virbrator jammed into his nethers, but that's no call to go calling him a beach *heavy fake mexican accent*

You're just trying to pull him outta hiding since he's been MIA

p.s. a site i found says the dealer made less than 800 off me today, i enjoy that thought (and that's avg mark up, GM mark up is pretty low atm)

Professur said:

*dances around*

I feel pretty, oh so pretty.

Nixy said:
...but... but... you could drive through the Rocky Mountains... maybe visit PrincessLissa and coo at her sort-of new baby on the way over. :D

paul_valaru said:
what is this, bargain for nixy thread

just cause I am competative

beaches near a firestation.

You guys already win. You're closer to me than the beaches are to Inky.

Back