No Jail Time for Florida Teacher in Sex Case

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
flavio said:
I thought is was pretty straightforward.

No, I'm not defending her. I don't even think she deserves the plea deal. Better?

I was just putting myself in the kids shoes...err somewhere for a minute.

I actually saw that last post after I posted my question. Your follow up answer seemed rude & unclear & I just wanted to be certain.

Had most guys had this happen at that age, we'd have been in heaven. However, the adults knew thier place better then, as did the kids.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The sexual revolution sure seems to have helped 14 year old boys
A 37-year-old Arkansas teacher is slated to be in court today to face a charge she had sexual intercourse with a 14-year-old boy.

WND

rrfield

from the end of the WND article...

As WorldNetDaily reported earlier this month, school officials in the Tampa area are dealing with another sex scandal, as a 28-year old teacher is accused of having an 18-month lesbian relationship with a teenage girl.

Jaymee Wallace, a math instructor and coach of the girls' varsity basketball team at Wharton High School in Tampa, is facing 15 years in prison if convicted on felony charges of lewd and lascivious battery.

More ladies gettin' it on in Tampa!

panthers-inside.jpg

HomeLAN

a 28-year old teacher is accused of having an 18-month lesbian relationship with a teenage girl.

Jaymee Wallace, a math instructor and coach of the girls' varsity basketball team

Oh, how freakin' cliche! SHe just HAD to be a coach.

Winky

catocom said:
The way things are going, I suspect similar stories won't even make the news soon. :disgust2:

Indeed Sodomy and Gonorrhea

Don't look back Cat or you'll be turned to salt fer sure!

ya see, the trend towards raping our children continues unabated

if they can get ‘em while they are young
they can have them for life

Abolish the NEA!

Professur

Hey, if she was female, it was all good. The worse is if she moans or shudders in class. You never live that down.

catocom

Professur said:
remember the good old days when the best you could hope for in school was a hand job?
and thenn you didn't talk about it.
If you even acted gay, you got beatup. Now guys are slobbering on each other betwwen classes. :sick2:

Professur

catocom said:
and thenn you didn't talk about it.
If you even acted gay, you got beatup. Now guys are slobbering on each other betwwen classes. :sick2:

and instead of a detention for beating the piss outta them, you get "councelling" and "sensitivity training".

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Professur said:
and instead of a detention for beating the piss outta them, you get "councelling" and "sensitivity training".

Detention? We got the paddle for assaulting another student. Now you get suspended for insulting another student.