Nother how you doin thread

I keep realizing i have very little time for anything yet i keep asking why do i have so much time to do nothing.

Otherwise i am peaches.

How am I doing? Starving and mental. I've just lost 25 pounds in 30 days. My blood sugar is perpetually bottomed out.

unclehobart said:
How am I doing? Starving and mental. I've just lost 25 pounds in 30 days. My blood sugar is perpetually bottomed out.

how'd you manage to do that?

I cut dairy out 100% and 80% of fats. I dropped my caloric intake 2/3 and then split it up into 6 micromeals amounting to an average of 1200 calories/day. The focus went on pure nutrition. Refined flour and sugars were massively reduced and replaced with fruits and veggies. I've also been doing 6-7 miles on a treadmill 6 days a week. The burn from that was chewing up most of my daily calorie intake thereby allowing the general metabolic upkeep costs to be pure profit. The downside is a constant sense of hunger and a bit of spaciness as well as some orthapedic issues forming in my ankles and feet from the 40 mile weekly exercise. My legs are lookin' mighty fine right now though. :D Blood pressure is noticibly down a bit. This is all just phase one. As soon as my body freaks out from the starvation method I will flip over into the Atkins diet for a few weeks. Its still semi calorie restricted but is almost all protein instead of high quality carbs. The hope is to keep a steady weight freefall without losing muscle mass or causing a cholesterol spike. Overlapping strict diets on a three-four week rotation show the best promise.

unclehobart said:
I cut dairy out 100% and 80% of fats. I dropped my caloric intake 2/3 and then split it up into 6 micromeals amounting to an average of 1200 calories/day. The focus went on pure nutrition. Refined flour and sugars were massively reduced and replaced with fruits and veggies. I've also been doing 6-7 miles on a treadmill 6 days a week. The burn from that was chewing up most of my daily calorie intake thereby allowing the general metabolic upkeep costs to be pure profit. The downside is a constant sense of hunger and a bit of spaciness as well as some orthapedic issues forming in my ankles and feet from the 40 mile weekly exercise. My legs are lookin' mighty fine right now though. :D Blood pressure is noticibly down a bit. This is all just phase one. As soon as my body freaks out from the starvation method I will flip over into the Atkins diet for a few weeks. Its still semi calorie restricted but is almost all protein instead of high quality carbs. The hope is to keep a steady weight freefall without losing muscle mass or causing a cholesterol spike. Overlapping strict diets on a three-four week rotation show the best promise.

I'm sorry Unc but that does not sound healthy. The recommended weight loss to keep it off is 1 - 2 lbs per week. And it's an acknowledged fact that the Atkins diet is not good for you in the long term. Are you doing this under strict medical control? You've got me feeling quite worried. :(

plus that it is foolish to start working out that suddenly. you're a smart guy, so you KNOW that you should build it up. and that 6 days per week is too much, since you're not giving your body the chance to recover.
combine that with the unhealthy diet you're fucking up your body pretty badly...especially with all the allergies and stuff you have...

Back