Nut with a nuke???

You know those moutains up in the NE of the country? Well, they need moving. He'll have guests soon & the place is a mess.

DNKF00001161_1.jpg

Neg. He'll want that well away from the chinese border. Unlike the US, they'll not think twice about stomping a mud hole in his ass.

Fortunately for him, theyir wind patterns move air away from China. Towards Japan.

They're studying it to see if it allows for a pre-emptive strike, defensively of course.

SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea said Monday it has performed its first-ever nuclear weapons test, which would confirm that the country has a working atomic bomb as it has long claimed.

The country's official Korean Central News Agency said the underground test was performed successfully "with indigenous wisdom and technology 100 percent," and that no radioactive material leaked from that test site.

"It marks a historic event as it greatly encouraged and pleased the (Korean People's Army) and people that have wished to have powerful self-reliant defense capability," KCNA said. "It will contribute to defending the peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula and in the area around it."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,218699,00.html

Wonder if it was just a conventional blast,shouldn't they be able to tell by the type of sonic wave it projected.

An official at South Korea's seismic monitoring center confirmed a magnitude-3.6 tremor felt at the time North Korea said it conducted the test was not a natural occurrence. The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition his name not be used, because he was not authorized to talk about the sensitive information to the media.

Hello Koffe? Hello? HELLO!!!!!!

source

Since they now own nukes a clean intelligence operative would be to just......activate them.

not here, chic.

luis .... it's not that easy. bombs aren't usually kept assembled. Often, the parts aren't even in the same buildings. And when that's the case, no one person has access to all the parts.

you ain't watched enough Bond films mate!

where there's a will there's a way ...and pussy galore usually too.

Yup yup Kim Jong-Il set off a nuclear bomb. He also got 5 holes in one the first time he played golf.

Yup yup Kim Jong-Il set off a nuclear bomb. He also got 5 holes in one the first time he played golf.

He actually got 18 Hole in Ones, but that's not the story here, is it? The question was...did he actually pop off a nuke? If the answer is yes, then the world has got a huge problem. If the answer is no, Kim Jong-Il loses face, and the world has got a huge problem. The only question that remains is why? The answer could lie in the summit held between Japan and China, but I digress. Your quoted post...yeah...wrong on two subjects. The first because we're not sure yet, and the second on his golf score. If you're going to be wrong, at least try to be funny. :p

He actually got 18 Hole in Ones, but that's not the story here, is it? The question was...did he actually pop off a nuke? If the answer is yes, then the world has got a huge problem. If the answer is no, Kim Jong-Il loses face, and the world has got a huge problem. The only question that remains is why? The answer could lie in the summit held between Japan and China, but I digress. Your quoted post...yeah...wrong on two subjects. The first because we're not sure yet, and the second on his golf score. If you're going to be wrong, at least try to be funny. :p

Actually I found conflicting reports. 18, 11, 5 holes in one. If you are going to belittle me for getting a stupid detail that doesn't matter right, you could also get the engrish good two.

Apparently I need to be more detailed in ever little fucking thing I write because what I was getting at is Kim Jong-Il SAYS he popped off a nuke. I will take it with a grain of salt because of his outlandish claims in the past. It's not my fault if you didn't "get it".

Back