Obama's Energy Answer

So Minkey...I love you and stuff but have you been on a cycle of prednisone for the passed 2 weeks or so? Maybe you aren't sleeping enough? Quit coffee? You seem crankier.

i actually thought i was being more of a dick a couple weeks ago. :coffee:

Excepting it's not always to you. Minkey isn't being a pest or anything, I just noticed a crankiness of late and was a bit....concerned?

I jsut put it down to my being back and supplying a fresh target.

nah, you ain't that important!

:brush:

but seriously, it's just the volume of the silliness. folks complain they want a "serious debate" but they're just spewing krap, trying to convince others, so they can feel like they're "right" about something.

"today i had a bad day down at the lumber yard... so i'm going to post something about how (whomever) is ruining all of our lives, taking away our rights, enslaving our lawn gnomes, jerking off our cattle, pigging our pork pie hats, plooking our petunias, and fucking up our firkins."

yes, willy nilly filbert, i will concede your point. gerbils are minions of the devil. thank you very little. *yawn.*

i just wish i had something to complain about, some imaginary conspiracy to get really pissed about. because then i'd certainly start more threads, in the local style.

It's the horses they're jerking off, and I've got the video proof. Although, if watching a guy licking out a horse's twat and ass does anything for you .......

nah, you ain't that important!

:brush:

but seriously, it's just the volume of the silliness. folks complain they want a "serious debate" but they're just spewing krap, trying to convince others, so they can feel like they're "right" about something.

"today i had a bad day down at the lumber yard... so i'm going to post something about how (whomever) is ruining all of our lives, taking away our rights, enslaving our lawn gnomes, jerking off our cattle, pigging our pork pie hats, plooking our petunias, and fucking up our firkins."

yes, willy nilly filbert, i will concede your point. gerbils are minions of the devil. thank you very little. *yawn.*

i just wish i had something to complain about, some imaginary conspiracy to get really pissed about. because then i'd certainly start more threads, in the local style.

Internet_Argument.ashx

If you take the time to listen to what he's saying....why bother, you're not gonna participate in a meaningful way anyway.

eat me.

hmmmm... maybe it was the rolling ROFLMFAO type icon thingy as reaction to obama's drivel that kinda suggests the point of the thread?

or perhaps we could examine one the 14,000 "blame the democrats" threads you've posted? (or for that matter, any of the 478 posts that spike has made in the opposite direction?)

yeah, eat me.

Look at it this way:

Soon the election will be over, John McCain will be inaugurated, the dems will be cured of their Bush Derangement Syndrome, and everyone will happily get along.

Back