Off I go to the dentist

nalani

[/siz]

DON'T DO IT!!!! THAT'S THEIR PLAN!!!! THEY BRING YOU IN WITH A CLEANING AND THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW *CHACHING!* YOU OWE THEM FIVEMILLIONBILLION DOLLARS AND YOU NEED 5 MONTHS OF WORK DONE ON YOUR TEETH!!!!!!!! *cursing the evil spawns of Satan*

kuulani

*calming nalani's dental anxiety*

don't worry. it's alright. the mean dentist won't hurt you ... this time.

nalani

[/siz]

I tried to tell you .... but noooooo ... don't listen to the woman who has issues with the evil spawns of Satan and happen to call themselves dentists ... so .. what's the good word? When do you have to go back? How much is it gonna cost?

kuulani

The report is in ... I have nice teeth for someone who has never had braces, save for one tiny little cavity (the first in my life), which has to be filled with either silver filling or white filling.

I opted for the white filling, although its roughly $20 more.
Today's visit cost about $25 'cause the stupid insurance only covered 70% of my xrays and 100% of my exam. My next visit will cost $40 for the filling.

Leoslocks

nalani warned you about this. $40 here, $20 there, next thing you know it is $600 root canal city! . . . . at least that is how it went for me last time. :)

Good choice on the white filling. I never trusted the silver (mercury base) fillings.

kuulani

uh-oh ...
i just switched dentist, he's a reallly cool guy, but he also mentioned that his stepdad's last name is the same as mine ... and although we don't know for sure if we're of the same family, we do know that both families are originally of Ewa, Oahu and have lived in South Kona, Hawaii.

I hope his stepdad is nice to him for my sake :eek:
*drill*

:D

nalani

see? Leo totally understands me .. it's a vicious cycle ... once they get their little drill-loving hands on your teeth, they're yours .. and you would have fallen into the bottomless evil spawn of Satan pit ...

think I should see a therapist or something? :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I understand and agree with you Nalani. Even if you don't have any cavities, they tell you that you have just one little one, but it won't take long. Then they start drilling, and oh my, there's another one, even though we already have everything we need to fix it laying here on this table, you're going to have to reschedule another appointment, and pay another $60. Thank you.

Evil.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Dentist = evil.

He always says all things are OK.....and the comes the "except for this tiny thing on the [enter side here]"

And then the horror starts....

OK, I've just had that once, but I have hated the guy ever since :D

fi

kuulani said:
The report is in ... I have nice teeth for someone who has never had braces, save for one tiny little cavity (the first in my life), which has to be filled with either silver filling or white filling.

I opted for the white filling, although its roughly $20 more.
Today's visit cost about $25 'cause the stupid insurance only covered 70% of my xrays and 100% of my exam. My next visit will cost $40 for the filling.

U is lucky.

Irish people are cursed with soft teeth genetically... I've about 8 mercury fillings and more to get! don't trust the Athens dentists so going to go next time I'm home...

Of course I COULD stop eating sweets...

Scanty

fi said:
Of course I COULD stop eating sweets...

No, don't do that!
What I do is just brush my teeth about 50 times a day. Then I can eat as many sweets as I want.

SORTED!!!
:headbang:

i love fixing your threads :D - Justin

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Brushing your teeth more than 3 times per day isn't good for them either. In the long run it's even bad :eek6:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
But the dentist uses a piece if sharp, pointed metal to scrape them off... Sounds like Job Security to me... ;)