OH NO!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Tonka trucks are in vulnerable to EVERYTHING short of a tractor trailer and they even sometimes survive then!!!! :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
They do, fury, they just cost a helluva a lot more :D

What I woke up to this morning...

Attachment(s):

pic_6836.jpg, 136.40kb

7_1036588141.jpg

pic_6835.jpg, 144.31kb

7_1036588173.jpg

pic_6834.jpg, 63.64kb

7_1036588206.jpg

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I can't stand the fact that you're freezing up there, Les, so I've Fedexed you my towel. That's right...The houseboy is wandering around without his towel... :brow:

greenfreak

I love the way trees look with snow on them like that :) Once again, you got the snow, I got the rain. What a difference a few hundred miles make, huh? :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Seeing them rusty and useless is the best, the next best is seeing them poking out the top of a trash bag on garbage day :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, we still don't have any snow here where I am :headbang:

Friend of mine who's going to school in Barrie told me at like 3:30 am though that her and her roomie were gonna go play in the snow :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
*goes outside and looks at the grass.*

*Praises my non-existant God*

*comes back inside.*

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
It started last night around 10ish, hubby had to drive to Orillia on backroads this morning, here's hoping they plowed and sanded!

unclehobart

Leslie said:
Seeing them rusty and useless is the best, the next best is seeing them poking out the top of a trash bag on garbage day :D
Do your boys have a concept of ecconomics? Do they understand that once a toy is destroyed that it wont be replaced? If you just let 'em rot and then replace them, the only harsh reality lesson being imposed is against your wallet.

unclehobart

... like dumping the rusty carcass in their beds ... or dinner is delayed until the stuff gets picked up. You get good doublestep action when you threaten a boys food supply.