OI! Canadians!!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
That's why I didn't feel it - it was over there. No damage that's good. Cool anyway. That's mean posting that. lol

Professur

Motherboard Amptrom 810XP
Processor AMD k7
128Mo. SDRAM PC-133 mhz
64Mo. video 3D accelerator
Modem 56 k v.90
Network card 10/100
Sound compatible3D
case ATX 300 watts
2 port USB

K7 DURON 800 MHZ $299.99
K7 DURON 850 MHZ $305.99
K7 DURON 900 MHZ $309.99
K7 DURON 950 MHZ $319.99
K7 T-BIRD 1200 MHZ $399.99
K7 T-BIRD 1333 MHZ $419.99
K7 Athlon XP 1500 + $429.99
K7 Athlon XP 1600 + $449.99
K7 Athlon XP 1700 + $489.99
K7 Athlon XP 1800 + $539.99

With trade in of old system. I can toss a 486 in as trade for nothing. I'm being bombarded with 'em

Professur

Originally posted by Justintime
The motherboard scares me - Amptron = PCCHIPS :eek:

I'm running a Amptron mobo right now. Have been for two years, and never had a lick of trouble with it.

greenfreak

Leslie, it doesn't take much to find a website that will translate. Of course it's not the best but you can get the general idea. The article didn't really have any info in it anyway.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Justin dumb it DOWN I don't know what you just said. lol

I will talk to da man after he gets out of bed. If he gets out of bed.

Is this urgent? The clicky thing I mean. It's been going on for quite awhile and no change.

aye i can unlock it :p

Prof, too many bad things about PCCHIPS, have dealt with em over the years, you know their rep, i gues you were lucky with that board :)

sbcanada

I have a PCChips motherboard. The damn thing only recognizes 25% of the DIMMs you put in it. 128MB, and you get 32MB. :mad:

basically, if you can get your hands on a 8-10GB HDD you'll be ok, if you want a faster system and are willing to spend a bit more, might suggest you go with profs suggestion, i have no idea how much hdds etc cost over there.
As for the problem, give it some time, might just be the page file afterall, if the hdds starts clucking and giving bad sectors, time for a new one asap.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
greenie I knew what it meant - forced to take french all through school :mad: my kids will be too unless I can force the school to teach them Ojibwe, which seems possible. The law is that if they are native, the school has to provide it providing there are other native students in the school which there are, I have to get out there soon and start creating a revolt amongst the natives around here. I said mean cause most of those here wouldn't understand it. :D