OK I'm ending the confussion!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Which members of OTC did you know before you came here??

If you met them at JJR or Xibase it doesn't count and knowing them before...but if you know people from here who you met anywhere else...who is it? How do you know them/what if their relation to you??

DJB (she only posted a few times) is a friend of mine, I told her about this place. That is all for me.

Uki Chick

Well, obviously I knew my husband, otherwise, I know Camelin, Katriona and I think that's it. Cam I know because she dated Paul's best friend, and with Katriona, we went to high school together.

Oz

Edited: Totally misread yer question nix :blush:

Didn't know anyone previously....signed up on a whim :swing:

Oz
Needs more sleep

freako104

personally? Boyscout and Rooney were frequent shoppers at the Wal Mart I worked in and BoyScout was the daughter of one of my co-workers.

MrBishop

Prof - we've known each other for close to 30 years now - scary, ain't it :D
Camelyn - about 9 years...I dragged her on here
Katriona - also about 9 years or so ... VERY long story :)

That's about it. Prof dragged me, I dragged Cam, Cam dragged Kat. :D

ClaireBear

Banned
I saw... I came *CB giggles*... I pissed people off! Tis a trend!

I do know some of the peops here from another lesser known.. but just as good! :D ... forum... so I knew Brown before his landing.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
MrBishop said:
Prof - we've known each other for close to 30 years now - scary, ain't it :D
Camelyn - about 9 years...I dragged her on here
Katriona - also about 9 years or so ... VERY long story :)

That's about it. Prof dragged me, I dragged Cam, Cam dragged Kat. :D

cam draged me kicking and screaming, I dragged tonks from another board, and uki was reading over my shoulder one night, and I guess she liked what she saw (or wanted to keep an I on me) cause the next day i saw the member uki chick, and my world fell apart around me...uhmm I mean...

just joking

brownjenkins

met quite a few a month or so back elsewhere... bop quite a while longer... though it was tonks who inadvertantly "forced" me to sign up, and oz who was the little devil whispering in me ear

BeardofPants

Er... I got dragged over by oz and natalie (Ms. Ann Thrope) simultaneously. I've done a fair bit of dragging meself, both here, and to another site.

Nihilistic

Capitalizing Bastich
Hmm lets see.. I knew my dad kruz of course, he told me about JJR and OTC. Ash and unclehobart.. and a few more people which i cant remember there names...

Uki Chick

paul_valaru said:
cam draged me kicking and screaming, I dragged tonks from another board, and uki was reading over my shoulder one night, and I guess she liked what she saw (or wanted to keep an I on me) cause the next day i saw the member uki chick, and my world fell apart around me...uhmm I mean...

just joking

I joined because i needed something to do to keep my long days at work less boring.