One story, three reports, your opinions?

markjs

Banned
No offense BOP, but yours was not one of the opinions I was interested in hearing anyway.

Especially since in the time it took to get your response it isn't even possible that you even followed and/or read or viewed more than one of the links anyway, and for this to be meaningful at all, it's really pretty necessary to spend at least a little time looking over the material.

markjs

Banned
I was trying to be nice, but since you keep pursuing getting on my nerves, I'll give you one honest opinion. The more I see of you around this particular forum the more I begin to think you may posses most the qualities I most dislike about a lot of fellow "liberals". I really don't have enough info to make that kind of final judgement yet, but I tend to get that impression all the same. I may be wrong about you being liberal, but I have heard others call you that.

And again I am sure you will make a point about how little you care, and if so, then, again my gut feeling about you will only be more solidified in my mind. Strange that you care enough to make a big deal about not caring.

*handonhip

markjs

Banned
I must take my hat off to you though, because at hijacking a thread and getting off topic you live up to your title and are truly elite.

catocom

CNN, and fox both AP articles looked near identical to me for the most part.
I got the same gist from both.

Msnbc OTOH was heavily editorial it seemed.:shrug:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Your CNN & Fox links are the same.

The PMSNBC story is the same on a different website.

In the end, this moron interupted another person & demanded his questions get answered. He was out of place & out of line. He got what he asked for.

As for Skerry-Was this reminiscent of Ghengis Khan & if so, why didn't he stop the police from arresting a fellow protester?

WTF does his membership (or lack thereof) in the Skull & Bones have to do with anything?

Error

Banned
I heard a little about this on the news but didn't pay attention, then I watched that video you linked and it really boils my blood.

I'm not eeeeven going to touch the whole political part... enough of you hate me as it is... but as for someone being punished for stating his opinion, that part is stupid as fuck. If it were me I would be suing the fucking life out of that police department, the college, and whoever else.

I'm still fuming about that video. If I were a bystander I can't say I wouldn't have like jumped one of those cops... or something...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Suing them for what? He disrupted an exchange of idea's already in progress & he fought the law.

The Law Won.

TexasRaceLady

Plus, it seems the guy is well-known for his self-serving pranks that he pulls and then posts on the 'net.

My take --- he was looking for publicity and got it.

Error

Banned
Half the people on this website take shit too seriously... and the other half do their best to piss the first half off.

2minkey

bootlicker
If it were me I would be suing the fucking life out of that police department, the college, and whoever else.

now now let's not be too sue-happy. they were within their rights to taser him. ideally they woulda listened to kerry and let the guy finish the question, but whatever...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Only in the RW. Outside of here, we can get along-kinda. Mostly. Well, we can be polite.

majestyx

The guy was told his time was up, he saw it otherwise, the cops were trying to remove him and he resisted. Like Gonz said, he fought the law and the law won.

Error

Banned
I think he was told his time was up because they didn't like what he was saying... and the police tried to remove him why? Who was he hurting... or disturbing... even Kerry can be heard saying it's ok!

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
If it were me I would be suing the fucking life out of that police department, the college, and whoever else.

Which is quite probably why he did it in the first place.

I'm still fuming about that video. If I were a bystander I can't say I wouldn't have like jumped one of those cops... or something

And then you would have been his cellmate, accomplishing exactly what again?

Please note the lack of comment on the intended agenda of the thread. My news comes from D, none of the above. Hence, I could not conceivably care less who thinks which is biased in their coverage. Nice try though.

Error

Banned
And then you would have been his cellmate, accomplishing exactly what again?

Sometimes, standing up for what you believe in, and landing in jail for it, accomplishes a lot. I believe he was a victim of police brutality, and so I would have acted accordingly. Being his cellmate would have been an honor.