One story, three reports, your opinions?

Winky

I'd pay real money to see one of BoP's knee high boots
kicked up his ass, how about you???

Want to know more?

markjs

Banned
Interesting, I get accused of lighting fires, when it seems to me, Mark, that that is all you ever seem to do.

cf below. These nice fellows state it so nicely for me.

Feel free to make all the judgements you need to about me. I've already made mine about you, bub. :finger:

Hmm, my turn: see my avatar. :shrug:

Error

Banned
What's the difference between an argument on the playground and the arguments here?

Nothing, just bigger words.

Cerise

whiney taser boy said:
What are you doing? Excuse me? Are you going to arrest me? I'm not doing anything wrong. Get off me. Help. Help. Help. Someone do something. Ow. Don't tase me, bro. Ow. Ow. Ow.

Someone forgot to tell this dweeb you've got to pay to play.
It is simply foolish to struggle with the cops and resist arrest.

Here's the tape from the beginning of his rant to sKerry. When skippy goes too long, and some other kid wants a turn at the mic, he says (about sKerry):
"He's had two hours. I think I could have have two minutes. I'm going to inform people. Then I'm going to ask my question."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE76LQwT6qA

Error

Banned
Honestly, I think we need more people like that "whiney taser boy". Too many people roll over and let the government do what they want and ask no questions. He acted maybe a little too excited to be speaking, sure, but maybe it's because he knew that was his chance to inform people... because people need it.

Cerise

Honestly, I think we need more people like that "whiney taser boy". Too many people roll over and let the government do what they want and ask no questions. He acted maybe a little too excited to be speaking, sure, but maybe it's because he knew that was his chance to inform people... because people need it.

Have a party. http://youtube.com/watch?v=FzUF-tSxUx0

W.T.B. acted like he planned the whole thing, from the moment he hit the microphone to his "Don't tase me, bro." If he knew what a taser looked like, then he knew what a taser did; he wanted the cops to zap him.

By the way, I heard sKerry served in Viet Nam.

Winky

Oh my oh my, where are the
fire hoses
tear gas and
riot batons

when you need them?

1196601082_9e6bddd08e.jpg

Error

Banned
If he knew what a taser looked like, then he knew what a taser did; he wanted the cops to zap him.

lol... What the hell? Knowing what a taser looks like, and what it does, means he wanted the cops to zap him?! What the...

Inkara1

Not the best sentence structure. It would have been better as two sentences, as so:

"If he knew what a taser looked like, then he knew what a taser did. He wanted the cops to zap him."

Hopefully that makes her meaning a bit more clear. The contention is that the guy is looking to be the next internet celebrity.

There's such a thing as "suicide by cop," where someone does all he can to provoke the cops into shooting him. In a similar vein, I think this guy was trying for "celebrity by cop," where he milks it for all it's worth in front of the cameras so he'll become the next household name.

markjs

Banned
I say we all pretend to agree with marks, that'd shut him up :lol:

:rofl4:
75 responses in less than 24 hours. Methinks it is a hotbutton issue. I still have not really begun to express my opinion on the issue, and I promise it will surprise some when I do. Y'all will all assume what you will, because some of you think you know someone because of their politics, but you don't.

Hard to agree with me when you have no idea what to agree with dontcha think?

markjs said:
Y'all will all assume what you will

:rofl2:

I aint no sutherner, but sometimes it just looks good on paper like that.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Whiny taser boy got what he wanted. Free publicity. He's now a dorm hero.